👑Eight👑

Jeongguk walked into his mothers private room, after knocking and sat down in front of her.

"You wanted to talk to me?" Jeongguk questioned.

"What took you so long?" She questioned, ignoring her sons words.

"I didn't want to talk to you." Jeongguk admitted and scratched his nape.

The queen snorted and glared at her son. "You're so irresponsible."

"I'm already done with this." Jeongguk said and went to leave.

She grabbed his wrist tightly, forcing him to sit back down. "You have to stop joking around with your server and start being more with princess Chungha, you two have to get along."

"Yeah because you and father get along so well." Jeongguk said sarcastically.

"That has nothing to do with us!"

"Oh really, because you think none of us has noticed that girlfriend of yours you're always visiting!"

"Shut it!" The queen yelled loudly as she stood up, her eyes were watery but her glare could kill.

Jeongguk sat down on the chair, his mother stood in front of him, only her desk between them.

She slowly sat down again. "We're going to plan you twos wedding when we're done talking this out, you now have a chance to have an input." She looked straight at him, her eyes still watery but her face stern and emotionless.

"Good." Jeongguk uttered.

They sat in silence for awhile, Taehyung were on the other side of the door, having heard their loud yelling down the hallway and wanting to barge in but stopped himself when they suddenly quieted down.

"Mother." Jeongguk spoke up, his voice flat and clear. "I don't want to marry her."

"Why not? She has everything you could wish in a girl, she's beautiful and intelligent."

"But I don't like girls."

A loud smack could be heard throughout the room, Taehyung that were still standing by the door on the other side, hand on the door handle, gasped at the loud sound and quickly covered his mouth.

"You're going to marry her and you're going to love her like she's the only one on the planet! Understand?"

"No, I don't understand! Could you please explain to me why I'm not allowed to marry a boy and why I'm not allowed to choose who I'm going to marry."

"That's the thing, Jeongguk, you don't have a choice."

Small tears prickled down Jeongguks soft cheeks and he suddenly stood up and stormed out of the room.

He halted when he saw Taehyung, staring at him for awhile, before turning to leave, not knowing where to go.

"Wait Jungkook!" Taehyung called. "You can't just leave!" Taehyung called and ran up to him, grabbing his wrist lightly.

Jeongguk turned to him. "I'm the prince, I can do whatever I want!" Jeongguk growled and wanted to storm off.

"I'm not letting you leave like this!" Taehyung snapped and wrapped his arms around him, so he couldn't leave.

Jeongguk sighed. "Why do you care?"

"Because I'm your friend and I only want the best for you."

"Do you really think the best for me is to get married to Chungha?"

Taehyung paused and heaved a small sight as he let go of Jeongguk. "No."

"Then what is it?" Jeongguk snapped, making Taehyung jump a little.

Taehyung raised his head and gazed into Jeongguks beautiful orbs. "You should get married to the one you love."

"And I don't love Chungha."

Taehyung heaved yet another sight and ran a hand through his fluffy hair.

"Then who do you love, Jungkook?"

Jeongguk smiled and ruffled Taehyungs hair like he had done earlier that day. "I can't tell you."

Then Jeongguk turned around and left Taehyung standing in the hallway, confused as he watched Jeongguk retrieve to his room.