👑Seventeen👑

"Taehyung, would you like to go out to eat?" Jeongguk questioned as he sat on the floor besides Taehyung in the bathroom, Taehyung preparing a bath for the prince.

"As in a date?" Taehyung questioned as he dug two fingers into the water, checking the temperature.

"Only if you want it to be." Jeongguk told as he placed a subtle hand on Taehyungs clothed thigh.

Taehyung snickered and placed his hand on top of Jeongguks. "I'd love to but you have to take a bath now."

"Only if you help me undress."

Taehyung rolled his eyes and stood up, pulling Jeongguk up with him. "You're so helpless sometimes." Taehyung told as he laughed.

"Only when it's you." Jeongguk told as he ruffled Taehyungs hair.

Taehyungs took a step closer to Jeongguk and started to slowly unbutton Jeongguks shirt.

Jeongguk couldn't help but laugh when Taehyung made funny faces at him as he was almost done unbuttoning Jeongguks shirt.

"Ah, so handsome." Taehyung commented as Jeongguk let his shirt slide off his body and falling on to the floor.

Jeongguk snickered and took off his pants. "I'll choose your clothes, because I don't trust you to do it yourself." Taehyung told and left.

"How rude!" Jeongguk jokingly yelled after Taehyung, Jeongguk smiled when he heard Taehyungs laugh of response.

"Where are we going?" Taehyung questioned a few minutes later when he entered the bathroom and placed Jeongguks clothes on the bathroom counter.

"I really don't care, I'm going to ask Hoseok to choose." Jeongguk responded as Taehyung sat down besides the bathtub, Jeongguks robe placed in his lap.

Taehyung laughed and rested his arms on the side of the bathtub as he leaned his head against his arm. "Then Hoseok better have good taste."

"He probably has." Jeongguk shrugged and reached out for his robe.

Taehyung handed Jeongguk the robe and subtly looked away as Jeongguk took it on his naked body.

Jeongguk snickered, noticing Taehyungs slight embarrassment. "Go get ready too." He told and Taehyung nodded.

Taehyung got up from the floor and left the bathroom, finding his way to his own much smaller room with a much smaller bathroom and no bathtub.

Taehyung smiled to himself, this wasn't at all like at home.

Taehyung decided to take a quick shower, choosing what clothes he would wear, before stepping into the shower.

Taehyung hurried up when there was a soft knock to his room door.

"Taehyungie, can I come in?" Jeongguks voice sounded through the door.

"Yeah." Taehyung replied.

Jeongguk started laughing when he saw Taehyungs state.

"It's not funny! Just help me, Jungkook!" Taehyung whined.

Jeongguk laughed to himself as he walked closer to Taehyung. "How did you even end up in this situation?" Taehyung were halfway stuck in his own shirt.

"I'm not used to this tight of a shirt, all my clothes is oversized." Taehyung explained with a pout as Jeongguk helped him out of the shirt, exposing Taehyungs cute stomach.

Taehyung blushed slightly, remembering how Jeongguks own chest and stomach looked.

"Ah, don't look, I'm so fat!" Taehyung whined and covered himself.

"Fat?" Jeongguk questioned as he stared at Taehyung with adoration. "You're beautiful." Jeongguk told and ran a hand from Taehyungs shoulder to the side of his bellybutton.

Jeongguk leaned down and pressed small kisses on the Taehyungs collarbones, tracing kisses all the way down to the start of Taehyungs pants.

Jeongguk stood up and smiled at Taehyung. Taehyungs face was flushed a slight color of red as he covered his face.

Jeongguk wrapped his arms around Taehyung. "Please wear an oversized shirt and hold my hand."

Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jeongguks neck. "Thank you, Jungkook."

"You're welcome, beautiful."