👑Twentyseven👑

"Jeongguk, I have something to tell you and you will not like to hear this." The king spoke, they were at the dining table but there was no food, they just needed a place to sit down and talk.

"Then can I go get Taehyung?" Jeongguk asked, hoping for a yes.

The king told him yes, only because he knew Jeongguk saw Taehyung as a huge source of comfort.

Jeongguk quickly got up from his chair and went to find Taehyung.

Jeongguk found Taehyung in the kitchen, sitting on the kitchen counter while Jin was chopping vegetables, they seemed to be having a conversation.

"Taehyung." Jeongguk called, the said boy looked up and smiled brightly as he saw Jeongguk.

"Hey Jungkook, what's up?" Taehyung asked as Jeongguk walked up to him and stood between his legs.

Jeongguk sighed. "Father said he had bad news, but I want you by my side when he tells me, just in case I need your comfort."

Taehyung frowned and wrapped his arms around Jeongguks neck. "I'm sure it can't be that bad." Jeongguk nodded at Taehyungs words but feared the worst.

They both interested the dining room and sat down in front of the king. "Hallo, Taehyung." The king greeted.

Taehyung bowed his head. "Hallo, your majesty." The king patted Taehyungs head before turning back to Jeongguk.

"Your mother, she died." The king spoke, feeling his own tears press at his eyes. "But she died how she wanted, in the arms of the woman she loved."

Jeongguk just sat there, unable to understand what he just heard, he was only out of that state of shock when Taehyung stood up and wrapped his arms around him.

"It's okay to cry." Taehyung whispered to Jeongguks ear.

Taehyung took one of Jeongguks hands in his. "We'll be leaving." Taehyung told the king and bowed, the king only nodded.

Taehyung pulled Jeongguk into bed just after entering Jeongguks bedroom.

Taehyung held a crying Jeongguk tight and whispered sweet nothings into his ears and from time to time kissed Jeongguks face.

"Taehyung." Jeongguk called in between his sobs as he held on to Taehyung tightly, his arms tightly wrapped around Taehyungs waist.

Taehyung hummed and removed some hair from Jeongguks face. "Thank you."

"Don't thank me, Jungkook, I love you too much to let you suffer alone." Jeongguk let out a sob at Taehyungs words and buried his face in Taehyungs neck, actually calming down when he smelt the familiar vanilla like scent of Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled softly and ran a hand through Jeongguks hair, feeling his shirt get wet because of Jeongguks tears but he didn't care at all.

Taehyung wasn't crying, he knew this happened and had been preparing for it, so he could focus on Jeongguk and comfort him.

"My Mother did not deserve this." Jeongguk said against Taehyungs bare neck.

"No matter what she did, she was a good mother, she only did things because she loved you and didn't want you to get hurt." Taehyung spoke as he massaged Jeongguks scalp.

"But she was still the cause of all my pain." Jeongguk stated.

"It doesn't matter anymore." Taehyung told and Jeongguk agreed.

"She was my mother, married to my father at a young age and forced to have children and then falling in love with a woman, it wasn't her fault."