Durnehviir x Hurt!Reader ~Fluff-ish~

Not sure if this is just a normal Bethesda glitch or not, but I never summoned Durnehviir, and I was in the Uhh..shoot what's it called....I forgot, it is the place where Voslaarum and Naaslaarum are located, and I was just wandering around carelessly, and then suddenly Durnehviir approached a frost giant and helped me when it was about to hit me....weird, huh? Okay, conspiracy theories over, enjoy the story!

I slashed at the frost giant once more, but only to meet the giant's giant club. I gasped as the club struck me hard, and I fell on the snowy ground. I shouted for Durnehviir, and never knew if he came or not. That's when I fell unconscious.

~

I woke up to see a giant dragon beside me, and a giant too, but he was for sure dead.

"D-Durnehv-viir...." I tried getting up but was pushed back down by the dragon.

"Don't stand." He ordered. I fell back from him and grunted.

"D-durne-h-v-viir........w-what happened.......?" I coughed and Durnehviir sighed.

"You were attacked by a frost giant, that frost giant." He said. He stroked my hair with one claw, and placed a gentle kiss on the top of my head. I weakly sat up and hugged him. He wrapped his head around me, and licked my cheek.

"You're safe now." He said. I coughed and leaned my head on his chest. I felt his wing wrap around me and lift me up gently. I hugged him tighter, and smiled.

"Thank you." I mumbled.

"I did say if you ever need me, I'll be there." He whispered. I cuddled into him and placed a weak and soft kiss on his cheek. I was suddenly pinned down by the dragon. Surprisingly, it didn't hurt.

"Did that hurt?" he asked.

"No." He smiled.

"Good, it worked." He said.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"I gave you a plentiful healing potion." He said with a grin. I gasped with a grin.

"You did that...for me...." I said.

"No, actually I did it for myself. I realized I can't live without you by my side. Well, me by your side, in this case." He admitted with a tiny blush.

"Is that a way of saying-" He suddenly put his snout to my lips in a dragon-like kiss. I kissed back and smiled.

"Yes." He replied.

"I love you, Durnehviir..." I muttered.

"I love you too, Qahnaarin." He whispered. 

"Oi, before you two kiss again, can ye all get off me property? Wait what the heck kind of accent was that....British? Irish? Dunno, man.." Another frost giant asked in a grunty like voice.

"Sorry, sir!" I said and grabbed Durnehviir's wing, and started walking off.

"Can we find a skeleton and make it rise from the dead?" He asked.

"Sure, I guess."

443 words. Not my longest oneshot, for sure.