ɴᴇᴏɴ ʟɪɢʜᴛs ᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ

Chapter 2

• Neon Lights at night•

.• Neon Lights at night•.

When they ordered the drinks they wanted to have, Jimin and Yoongi chatted so much that it was becoming dark outside. They  two of them said that it was time to go home and maybe meet some other time again. They payed and went outside with Holly and said there goodbyes to eachother.

.•🌙•.

When Yoongi was walking with Holly in the park, he looked down and noticed that his shoe lace got loosened and kneeled down to tie it. When he had finished tying his shoelace he got up noticing that the leash was broken and Holly was running away from him. Holly went in the alley way where his parents have told him to never go into because ,theres alot of drunk guys and there was alot of prostitues and motels nearby. Tourists think it is a tourist place because of how the neon lights were really colorful but that is wrong. It was because of how the lights attract them.

.•🌙•.

Yoongi dindt care, he would risk his life for Holly. Never caring, he chased Holly in the alley way and when he finally had caught him and stopped to see the bright beautiful neon light signs, He thought to himself that this wasnt THAT bad because there was no one there. It felt like a ghost town with a beautiful alley way, so it dindt really looked bad. Yoongi was about to turn around and go home until.. he got dragged by a big hairy hand, that had a pearl bracelate around it and nails polished with pink and purple colors and decorated with little pink flowers.

.•🌙•.

Before he could steal a glance up and kept on screaming and asking who was dragging him. The Person dindt seem to hear him because he was calling and arguing with someone on the phone very loudly. After being dragged on the floor and Holly chasing Yoongi. He got thrown away in a room that was decorated with neon lights. The colors where purple, pink and blue and it was surrounding the walls. There was makeup stands and cute clothes hanging on the hanging clothes in it in the corner of the room. Yoongi must have thought that this was a dressing room for actors.

.•🌙•.

.
.
.
.

🌙🌙🌙

End of Chapter Neon Lights at Night!

Deeply sorry for being late and probobly many typos and bad FF! Ill make the story shorter IF you guys want to! I really like long chapters so I could cringe on this FF when im older!

And Omg!! Thank you so much for 70 views and 6 Votes! Like ppl read this holy cow- thank u!!🤠

See you in the next chapter!

09.04.2019

EDIT: HAVE YOU GUYS HEARED ABOUT THE NEW SONGS WITH BTS AND HALSEY AND THE PERSONA?! OMG THEYRE SO GOOODDD UNDESCRIBABLE. I NEEDED HOLY WATER AFTER HEARING THEM!! IM SO INLOVE SKKAKAK.

16.04.2019