.• ɴ ᴇ ᴡ |ʜ ᴏ ʙ ʙ ʏ •.

• ✨ •

.• ✨ •.

Yoongi's day had gone in a blink and was almost the time where he will meet the ManWoman. He dindt know why he could have just bailed out and forget that night ever happened, but for some reason he wanted to help them badly because of there worried faces yesterday.

"It looked like the both of them needed help very badly..."

Yoongi mumbled as he layed back at his bed and turning his head to the side. He suddenly saw the time and quickly went outside of his room. Yoongi tried to make an excuse to the butlers and maid that he'd take Holly outside and was said to comeback before 12 pm.

.• ✨ •.

Yoongi was again back at the alley way and was soon infront of the shop. The shops name was «Nevada». and It looked very colorful because of its neon lights.  The window glass infront of the shop with its pretty decorative cabinet full with wine makes it more aesthetic. He was staring at the shop when the guy he met with the ManWoman came out of the doors shop. This time he dindt have have a dress on and had a very fancy butler suit. He then spoke to Yoongi.

"I dindt know you wouldve come...Well its great that we could have some little help. Come inside and follow me."

Yoongi then followed the guy inside the shop and
Holly was put inside a room and slept there. Soon after he was led inside a room where the ManWoman was sitting in a desk that was wooden and around him/her was full of books, plants and calming yellow lights.

.• ✨ •.

"Ah..You really came..I dindt know youd really come.."

The ManWoman suddenly paused for abit and continued...

"Lets get this straight..My name is Gyuri and this is my......Son- ahem...Ju- ..uhm..Ho-seok."

"Huh? im your so-"

Gyuri suddenly hit Hoseok in the stomach with her elbow and tried to whisper something to him. Heseok nodded as he was holding his stomach and Gyuri started to explain again.

.• ✨ •.

"Me and my son..have troubles with money and wanted to recruit people to help us with the bar but nobody wanted to come..Is it ok if you work for us abit? Its 14,000 won an hour..Please we really need you.."

Yoongi doesnt like it when people say please to him. It makes him feel bad hearing about the word and would never say no to it. They even have financial problems so ofcourse he woulndt take there money.. Yoongi then says