.• ᴡ ᴏ ʀ ᴋ •.

Chapter 3

•.Work.•

.•💫•.

Yoongi knew instantly that the man or woman who kidnapped him thought he was this guy called Jung Hoseok. So he replied to the ManWoman

"IM NOT JUNG HOSEOK! PLEASE!! YOU GOT THE WRONG GUY!"

Yoongi screamed as loud as he could and kept banging the door but once again. Still, no answer. Yoongi tried opening the door but it wont budge.

.•💫•.

After trying to bang and shout for 30 minutes, he soon gave up. All he had to do was to wait. He sat down on one of the chairs beside the mirror and looked at the mirror. As he stared himself in the mirror he was caught by a whimper. He looked down to see who it was and saw that it was Holly. He was so scared of being in the room that he forgot about his baby. He took Holly on his lap and hugged him.

.•💫•.

Some time later Yoongi looked down at Holly to see how he was. After taking a glance at him, he took Holly to a small couch chair because he looked tired and gave him a rest. Soon, Holly slept in the chair and Yoongi carassed his fluffy hair. Yoongi heared loud shouting of two people in the other side of the door. It was becoming more noisier was coming near. Someone opened the door suddenlt and Yoongi got startled. When he saw the two people standing there, he immedietly recognised that It was the ManWoman and beside him was a guy who looked like the same age as Yoongi. He was wore a pretty dress on and judging by his face he looked like he was uncomfortable with it.

.•💫•.

After a long 19 seconds of silence the ManWoman finally spoked.

"Shit! I really did kidnapped someone accidentally."

"Its fine, You just have a bad eyesight. Old Hag"

After the ManWoman heared that he lightly punched the back of the guys head.
"Ow! Hey!-"

"Brat. Im only 38 years old."

"So what?! People can get bad eyesight even when theyre young too!"

"Well since I look like a 19 year old year old woman, I guess god was so mesmerized by my looks he dindt make me eyesighted"

"What the hell? What does it have to do with your eyesight and your old ass getting mesmerized by god?! Also when am I gonna take this dress off! I hate it! It would have been better if you just accept the money I gave you!"

"Well, It could also have been better if your dad wasnt going to buy this building for you and your maf-"

.•💫•.

"Uhm..Sorry to intrude but..I kind of want to go home since its already late.."

I had to speak.. I cant be here any longer. If I just stare and listen to their arguing nothing will happen..

"Oh, Sorry! We are very sorry for not noticing we had gone too much and I also apologize for kidnapping you accidentally."

"No worries! I just hope it wont happen again!"

I turned around and took Holly from the chair and carried her like a baby.

"Hey. Is it ok if you work with us here? We really need some help. Its really bad.."

"H-Hey! You dont need to say that, we could have just posted an ad!"

I turned to the man whos face is like the sun with a confused face.

"Well..I guess if its not THAT Bad I can help.."

I said not thinking hesitantly. I must be so tired.. The two guys looked at eachother and smiled widely.

"Well, If you dont want to you dont have to, but come by if you need one"

the ManWoman said. I went out and said my goodbyes to the two men and went home.The next thing I know I am in my house sleeping on my bed.

.•🍃•.

•💫•

.•💫•.

The room he was in the club

✨The room he was in the club✨

.•💫•.

AND I- OOPIM SO SORRY FOR THIS LACK OF UPDATE

AND I- OOP
IM SO SORRY FOR THIS LACK OF UPDATE. It might take a while since my hobby isnt writing.😂

🏳️‍🌈Happy Prides day everyone!🏳️‍🌈

☀️18 days until summer ☀️

🍒See you in the next chapter!🍒

02.06.2019