Chapter 2-What actually happened?

A/N hi guys, hope you will like it❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know you probably know what happened with the someday thing. Yeah, well we had to go to the bus. I was taking my last bag and as I was walking to the bus I heard someone calling me and I turned around.
"Hey Josh, what's up?" I asked him with a small friendly smile.
"Umm, you know..Riley and Lucas are sitting together and so are Smackle and Farkle and Zay kinda hooked up with one girl so I was wondering if you would like to sit with me?" He asked and he scratched his neck.
"Yeah sure, I would love to"
He smiled and said:"great , shall we go in?"
I just nodded my head. He took my hand and we went in the bus. We were a few seats away from Riley and Lucas but I could still see them so that was important haha.
I was sitting by the window and Josh asked me "Hey can I use your shoulder as a pillow? I'm kinda tired"
"Yeah, sure" I smiled and he smiled back.
We were talking and sleeping the whole trip but more importantly..he was holding my hand and he didn't let go until we had to go home.
So after that we would talk every day more and more. Every night and every day and when we would see each other we would act like best friends in this whole wide world cuz we were. Yes, we were. So about 3 months ago he found a girlfriend. Yup..it broke my heart and it's still breaking it. Every day it's harder and harder and the thought of me having to see him every day at NYU is just making it be a lot more worse. We still talk here and there but not as much. And..I don't know about him, but for the first time I thought someone actually cares about me in that way..I guess not. But I'm not letting go what's mine.

Mom and Shawn are getting married in two weeks. Everything's off the hook and guess what. Josh is coming in three days. Yay!1!1! But nevermind. Riley told me Perrie isn't coming yet(his gf).. okay...I don't really care tbh but I have a plan. I'm gonna be cold to him. I don't know what's that gonna work like, but I'm in it for the long game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N tbh I think I'm getting good at this , not gonna lie, hehe. Hope y'all like it❤️