Chapter 7- "it's not your fault Maya"

A/N I really liked the ending of the last chapter and from now on chapters will be better cuz that was just an intro for the story I guess..😚❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I grabbed their hands and I closed the door the moment we came in.
Maya was sitting on the bay window alone. Riley was standing few feets away from her and Josh was sitting on the bed.

°Still Maya's pov°
I couldn't say anything. She took everyone. First, she took Josh and afterwards my family. They didn't even notice we're gone.
"You and your mom will have to talk about it Maya" Riley said being concerned
"I don't have to Riles" I said , looked at her and smiled. " It's all clear. It's my fault" and as I was about to say something more Josh said "it's not you fault Maya. It's never been. You have to stop treating yourself that way" "What do you mean?" I asked him. "I mean" he stood up, sat next to me and took my hand " it's not your fault your dad left. And your mother definitely doesn't care about anyone as much as she cares about you. And just because I'm with Perrie now doesn't mean I'm gonna be with her next week" he stood up and went back to the living room. Riley sat next to me. "I think he likes you" "why would you think that?" I softly said. "I saw the way he looks at you" I smiled gently , hugged her and we stayed in silence for hours.
(...)
It's evening the same day and I'm in my room laying in my bed and suddenly I hear a quit knock on the door and I see someone coming in. It's mom.
"Hey mom." "Hi baby girl..can we talk?" Yeah" I answered and I sat straight on my bed. "What do you want to talk about?" I asked her " listen..you are the most important person in my life and I don't want you to feel left out of anything ever. Okay? Just because Perrie us a toady that doesn't mean she is better than you" she said holding my hand the entire time "I love you and you are the love of my life and no one can take that from you ever. Okay?" "Okay. Thank you mom. Good night" I said with a small smile and went back to bed. "Goodnight baby girl, love you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N ughh I was working on this chapter for so long idk why..not much joshaya here but theres a lot more yet to come❤️