01.

Saturday,March 24, 1984

Saturday,
March 24, 1984

THE COLD morning has hit Hawkins High school in the early hour of Saturday. Not a single living was seen. No gossip spreading, no fights starting, no freshman running, no senior smoking. It was just like any other peaceful Saturday morning.

The pretty redhead stared at Hawkins High School's front entrance with disgust as she bit her glossy lips. She turned to her father with pleading blue eyes. "I can't believe you couldn't get me out of this... I mean it's so absurd I have to be here on a Saturday! It's not like I'm defective or anything."

Her father only smiles cheerfully as he hands her breakfast for the day. "I'll make it up to you. Honey, ditching class to go shopping doesn't make u defective. Have a good day," The pretty Maxine simply rolls her eyes as she moves her way out of the car and into the school entrance.

Soon after Maxine's father had driven away, another car was parked right behind him. Will Johnson was in great fear of his mother at the moment. He could feel her beating eyes staring down on him.

"Is this the first time or the last time you'll do this?" Will stares down at his feet, too humiliated to face her rath.

"Last." He noticed her grip on the steering wheel tighten as the anger in her eyes grew.

"Well get in there and use the time to your advantage."

"Mom, we're not supposed to study; we just have to sit there and do nothing." She definitely didn't approve about the fact that her son will be gaining no consequence.

"Well, mister you figure out a way to study." Will was shocked by her sudden tone of frustration with him. He was always a good son and student. He only decided not to be a good student for once in his "perfect" life.

Will's mother drove off as Mike and his father had finally reached the front of the school campus. The two sat silently side by side with Mikes football jacket wrapped around him.

"Hey, I screwed around... guys screw around, there's nothing wrong with that. Except you got caught, Sport." Mike wasn't in the mood to listen to another lecture from his father. He's already dealt one by his mother.

"Yeah, Mom already teemed me, alright?" Mr. Clark definitely didn't approve of his son's tone.

"You wanna miss a game? You wanna blow your ride? Now no school's gonna give a scholarship to a discipline case." He was tired of hearing his father voice. After a few more minutes of hearing his father's annoying voice, Mike was finally was able to get out of the car and entered the school.