02.

" baby i don't feel so good

" baby i don't feel so good."

THE FIVE students have been sitting in the same seats for almost an hour and nothing has been done.

"Who do I think I am? Who are you?" Will says under his breath as he plays with the pen in his hands. He starts to attach the pen on his bottom lip and the end of the pen on his top lip and mouths "I am a walrus..."

Lucas stares at him in utter confusion. Will could feel his puzzled gaze on him causing him to grow embarrassed. He laughs nervously as he pulls the pen out of his mouth that was filled with a bit of his saliva.

Lucas finally pulled his gaze away from that boy, still feeling a bit uncomfortable from the unusual act but also from the warm weather inside this stuffy library. As Lucas slipped off his jacket, Will seemed to be doing the same thing. The two quickly noticed each other.

Will decides to not move as Lucas continues to slip off his jacket. Will glances at Lucas who still happens to still be staring back at him. "It's the shits, huh?"

Lucas simply glares at the scrawny boy as he crumpled up his blank essay paper and throws it toward the pretty redhead sitting across from him. He misses but instead goes over his shoulder. Both Maxine and Mike notice the crumpled paper but continue to ignore it.

Lucas was growing bored from having no acknowledgment from both of them and decided to sing a tune out loud. "Nah, nah, nah..."

"I can't believe this is really happening to me." Maxine mutters as she stares at the empty page in front of her. Lucas suddenly stops his obnoxious singing.

"Oh, shit! What're we s'posed to do if we hafta take a piss?" Maxine stared at him disgustedly.

"Please..."

"If you gotta go, you gotta go." Lucas beings to unzip the zipper of his pants making everyone grown in disgust. Everyone's eyes quickly landed on Lucas. Maxine was growing more and more disgusted.

"Hey, yer not urinating in here man!" Mike yells back at Lucas who was too busy closing his eyes to concentrate.

"Don't talk! Don't talk! It makes it crawl back up!" Both Mike and Maxine groaned in disgust.

"You whip it out and you're dead before the first drop hits the floor!" Lucas gasps mockingly at the freckled boy staring back at him.

"You're pretty sexy when you get angry." Lucas growls at Mike making him look disgusted. Lucas turns to Will.

"Hey, homeboy..." Will points at himself with a puzzled expression. "... why don't you close that door? We're get the prom queen impregnated!" Maxine glares harshly at Lucas. Mike was getting tired of Lucas's childishness.