04.

" i lost my mind "

" i lost my mind "

ELEVEN THIRTY was read on the same clock that sat in the same library since the moment it was built. With papers either crumpled up in a ball or were filled with pointless sketches, not a single essay was done. Lucas had his feet sit high up on his desk just like earlier this morning with a bandana wrapped around his head. Maxine would spine her pen between her fingers while Mike's head laid on his desk. Will stared blankly at his unwritten paper while Eleanor slouched lazily on her seat with her head held low.

The sound of Lucas whistling filled the empty air. The familiar marching tune had reached the others attention. With Lucas continuing the tune, Maxine joins in whistling the same tune as she taps her pen on her desk to the beat of the tune. Mike starts to follow along while nodding his head causing Will to instantly tag along. Finally, Eleanor joins causing the five to whistle a tune that was all pointless to them.

The five of them noticed Principle Branner walking in with a droopy face from the sight of them. This lead to every person to stop there whistling except for one. Lucas whistled a different tune that was known as Beethoven's classics that brought fear to many. He whistled the same tune as Brenner walked in.

"Alright girls, that's thirty minutes for lunch." Brenner spits. Mike looked puzzled.

"Here?" Brenner glares.

"Here."

"Well, I think the cafeteria would be a more suitable place for us to eat lunch in, sir!" Mike argued as he watched Brenner cross his arms over his chest.

"Well, I don't care what you think, Micheal!"

"Ud, Dick?" Brenner raised an eyebrow as he turns his attention to Lucas. "Excuse me, Martin... will milk be made available to us?" This caught Mike's attention.

"We're extremely thirsty sir." Maxine easily caught on.

"I have a very low tolerance for dehydration."

"I've seen her dehydrate sir, it's pretty gross." Maxine glares at Mike but plays along.

"Relax, I'll get it!" Lucas offered as he began to walk out of his seat. Brenner raised his hand for him to stop. "Ah, ah, grab some wood there, bub!" He grins with success.

"What do you think, I was born yesterday? You think I'm gonna have you roaming these halls?" He eyes everyone else.

"You!" He points directly at Mike. Brenner glances at Maxine, seeing Mike pointing at her hoping she could get picked too. His attention was quickly pulled by the girl that sat in the far corner.