Chapter 1

"You know I really can do this all day. I have nowhere to be today," I said shoving my knife into my victim's thigh. "Hang onto that for me will ya?"

I really didn't have anything else to do but I definitely didn't have all day to do this. Boss was tired of torturing this guy-it'd been 3 days and he hadn't cracked. That's the only reason I was down here. I told him from the beginning I could handle it, but noooo. 'The new guys need practice', he said. 'You always get to torture someone', he said.

"I really wanted to question you earlier; I tried really hard. But you see Boss is-"

"An annoying prick?"

"Really determined to keep you alive," I continued like he hadn't spoke. "It's rare that I get issued a challenge. 'Get him to talk but don't kill him.' Wonder how I can do that," I trailed off talking to myself.

I turned my back to him, looking at the instruments of torture strewn on the table, all covered in his blood. Music was playing in the background-I had my torture playlist going. Currently Burn You Alive by Army of the Pharohs was playing. Hmm.

"You can do what you want you green haired, bitch. I'm not telling you shit."

"You're literally talking to me right now, so obviously that's a lie."

He started swearing at me in Turkish. Aww how sweet, that's my favorite language.

I started speaking to him in Turkish too, apparently catching him off guard.

"You know Mustafa, I don't know what ever made you think that we wouldn't catch on to you. You weren't even subtle. Barely covered your tracks-just sloppy. It's insulting, really."

I reached into my pocket and sent a text.

"Like, obviously, you weren't aware that I speak Turkish. Who sends you to the enemy without proper information? So you and your band of merry dead men were just collateral. Just tell me who sent you and I promise you a quick death."

"Fuck you, you psychotic freak," came his reply.

"Sociopathic. They told you I was a psychopath huh? See that's part of the reason you could never understand my habits. I'm not a psychopa-ayyee," I cut myself off as I Do by Cardi B and SZA came on. I started dancing and singing to myself.

"Look, broke hoes do what they can. Good girls do what they told. Bad bitches do what they want. That's why a bitch is so cold," I pointed to myself.

I got into Mustafa's face, "I'm a gangsta in a dress, I'm a bully in the bed. Only time that I'm a lady's when I lay these hoes to rest-" A knock on the door interrupted my performance.

I snatched the door open, "What?!"

"Hell you texted me!" Joey responded.

"Oh. Hehe. I'm listening to Cardi. You can't be interrupting my performances."

He rolled his eyes, "I got what you wanted. Do I wanna know?"

"How do I know what you wanna know?" I mumbled.

I reached out and grabbed the metal bucket and lighter from him, my hands were covered in blood. I mentally sucked my teeth. I just got my nails done.

"So anyway thanks! K bye, Joey," I said pushing him back out of the room. "Y'all aren't supposed to see the cake until I'm finished baking," I said referring to Mustafa.

Joey shook his head as he walked out of the room.

Ooo Money was playing. Now how was I supposed to keep him alive with Cardi playing? Ugh the struggle.

"Hey, you two c'mere," I pointed to the two nameless guards. I mean I was sure they had names but let's be honest, I didn't remember what the hell they were.

I placed the bucket and lighter on the table and walked back up to my guest.

"And they say chivalry is dead. Thank you for holding on to my blade for me. Such a gentleman," I said pulling it out with a slight twist.

He flinched a little as I removed it.

"My bad. Pull out game strong a-f," I giggled. "You two, do me a favor, and strap him down to the table. I got a little present for him."

The guards did what I asked as my little traitor friend tried to wiggle out of their grasp. Aside from the stab wound I'd given him, a good portion of his body was covered in cuts and bruises. And I'm not a doctor or anything, but I was pretty positive his right leg was broken. I mean bone doesn't normally come out of your skin like that. So I wasn't really sure why he thought he'd get away.

As they worked, I talked to my victim.

"Did you know I have a history degree? I bet you didn't," I walked over to the bucket and took the lid off. "History is just so damn interesting to me. Especially like the medieval and renaissance periods."

I walked over to the table and made sure his three good limbs were tied tight. I dismissed thing 1 and 2 with a nod towards the door.

"They had some very interesting techniques for getting information. The rack, the iron maiden, the pear of anguish," I lifted a pear up as I said it. The pear of anguish is literally my favorite means of causing pain. I mean I love it.

The one I picked up still had some blood on it from last time. Weird. Could swear I cleaned this thing. Did one of the guys use this without telling me? I swear to God I'm going to kill-

"I don't care what you do, I'm not talking."

I grabbed him by the throat, cutting off his air supply. "Do not interrupt me talking to myself. Rude."

I released him and turned back to the bucket. "You aren't getting the pear today kelpcake. I got something a wee bit different for you. Just something about rats that irk me."

With that I picked up the metal bucket and turned it upside down on his stomach, smiling as he realized what was in it.

"Now I see you're pretty fast so you know where this is going," I picked up the lighter. It was one of those long ones that always take 37 times to work.

"I was gonna use a blow torch but I got patience today." I could hear the rat under the bucket clawing to get out.

"What are-" he tried.

"This isn't a negotiation Mustafa. I want a name. Now. Nothing else you say matters."

I put on a glove and put the lighter to the bucket. It took a little bit for me to hear Mustafa screaming but it was like a siren song to me. I was so focused on his lyrics, I barely caught him saying "Okay, okay."

"I guess you didn't catch what I said earlier."

"Take it off."

"I don't negotiate with terrorists," I said in my presidential voice.

Finally he wheezed out a name. I smirked. I quickly turned off the flame and flipped the bucket over. I thought the rat would come with it but he was still trying to claw his way through Mustafa's stomach.

Well shit.

I wasn't really prepared to touch a rat so I tried to scoop him off but he still was clawing, so I did what any normal person would do. I used the bucket and slapped the shit out of Master Splinter. He flew across the room and I flew to the door, slamming it shut. I ain't getting bubonic plague.

"Hey so, yeah there's probably the Spanish Flu or some shit crawling on the ground in there so um don't open the door until pest control gets here," I said to the nameless two.

"Also, he needs a doctor so one of y'all get one on standby."

I walked out of the corridor and up the stairs, right into Boss and our brothers.