Chapter 4

"Not in here," I said to my brothers. They weren't about to cause this kind of scene in public.

They completely ignored me. Rude. "You got some fucking nerve Di Santo," Freddy started.

"Out. Side!" I said trying to get them to move. I handed Raj my shopping bags and pushed Freddy and Boss back towards the door.

When we got outside Freddy pulled me and Ness behind him then they started up immediately.

"I should kill your ass right now," Boss said to Luca.

"Marcello Scalese. You don't have the balls. Enjoying my sloppy seconds?"

I whipped my head towards Luca at about the exact same time Joey reached for his hip. Luca's guards copied Joey's action and I snapped before either side could draw.

"What the fuck did you just say? Sloppy seconds? The only thing you and I ever did was hold hands and that was for the sake of your image in public. And you better tell the lasagna twins to get their hands off their hips." I turned to look at both of them. "You reach, I teach."

Before anyone could respond I could hear a car with loud music pull up behind us. I turned to see who it was then looked at Vanessa accusingly.

"Sis!"

"I'm sorry. But this shit looks like it's about to go too far. I'm just tryna go home...alive."

My brother got out of his car and walked up to Nessa. "Fuck you doing here Santo?"

(Jeremiah)

"Jeremiah please don't add to this bullshit," I said to him

"Yeah we don't fucking need help," Raj said.

"Don't you have something to blow up?" Jeremiah asked him.

"Fuck off Chicken George," Raj shot back.

Jeremiah ignored him and turned back to Luca, "Yo I'm sure it's a reason that you keep stalking my fucking sister but it don't matter. Pop up on her and my girl again and see if it ain't some shit." By now my brother's guards had come and taken Nessa's bags and she was standing behind Jeremiah.

"You all are so funny. All these threats but you know you can't do shit. You can't take a piss without my father knowing about it. He'd kill-"

"Your father? Pfft. Your father isn't here right now. And the two pussies you got standing to the side of you," Boss turned to look at them, "I'll kill you and then fuck your mothers while I'm still covered in your blood."

My eyes widened slightly at that. Boss could go off but he usually just preferred to shoot.

"I'm tired of the back and forth. We checkin paper or nah?" Jeremiah asked.

"What?"

"He's asking if we're fighting or not and the answer is no. It's too public here for this bullshit and the little parking lot security has been staring over here since you pulled up," I pointed at my brother.