Chapter 2

"Oh. Hello world," I said innocently.

Boss (Marcello Scalese) , Freddy (Ferdinando Malizia), Joey, (José Gayoso), and Raj (Iraj Mosta'An), looked at me expectantly.

Boss is well-clearly-the boss. He runs this misfit gang of thieves and murderers. Freddy is his 3rd in command. Joey and Raj are unofficially 4th and 5th in command; technically neither one of them are higher than the other. Each of them was my brother; we'd shed and lost blood for each other more times than we could count.

"Sooo?" Raj asked.

"So what?...I'm still a rock star. I got my rock moves. And I don't need you. And guess wha-"

"Is he alive?" Boss asked cutting me off. I don't know who he was getting an attitude with though.

I shrugged, "Yeahhh." Joey stuck his hand out as Raj placed a wad of cash in it. "Buuuuuttt," I trailed off looking at Raj getting ready to take his money back. "Hey! He's breathing. It's just you know ion know how long he gon stay that way."

"Why not?" Freddy asked.

"Well I ain't think the little nigga from Ratatouille was gone latch on to him like God's unchanging hand. And forget all that. While I got y'all here, which one of you filthy, decepticon bastards used my pear, without permission, and didn't clean it?"

Everyone looked away not saying anything.

"Oh okay. That's how y'all feel? Tell you what, stay muted. I'ma go get Cerberus and pick up the damn scent."

"Don't bring those goddamn monsters in this house," Freddy barked.

"Aww is the big bag gangster afraid of teh wittle puppies?" I mocked.

"Those are demons from hell," Boss backed up Freddy.

"And I'm gonna turn this house into Hades if I don't get a confession. Now."

"Fucking fine. I thought I cleaned it," Boss said.

"Well you didn't. Go clean it! And I suggest you get Chuck E ass out that room with Scar brother. I fuck around and wind up in quarantine, we boxing."

"Wait who? Who's Scar's brother?"

"Mufasa. Mustafa whatever the fuck!" I walked towards the stairs to go to my room.

"Ember!"

"What?!"

"Bring your crazy ass back here. You forgetting something?"

"What are you even talking about-oh shit. Yeah it was Justyn Mealer," I said nonchalantly.

"Who even is that?" Raj asked.

"Uh I may or may not have carried out a hit on his nephew a few years ago. He's really not a big deal."

"I don't remember him," Boss said thinking.

"Oh no this was for Moko-"

"Nevermind," they said all together.

Whatever, I shrugged heading towards my room to shower.

Getting out of the shower I pulled my hair out of the shower cap and threw on a dress. As I was putting on my lotion I remembered I had a call to make.

"Alexa, call Zaddy."

"Calling Ozaki Mokosata."

"Hold on babe," I heard through my speaker.

Suddenly he popped up on my computer screen shirtless and smiling, "Hey gorgeous."

"