chapter 2

Better to meet death, than dread its shadow~jackel

I awake to a the blond headed girl waking me up. I stand up and tower over her.

Iq: get your guns there on there way

I give her a thumbs up and she takes the cuffs off of me. I pin her against the wall and grab the knife out of her pocket. I put the knife to her neck but decide to drop it and let her live.

Iq: what the hell is wrong with you!?!?

Y/N:{I'm a white mask, not a scum rainbow soldier}

Iq: I'll get doc to tell me what you said later, let's go

She led the way back into the armory. I find my old gear there and decide to get my cigarettes out of the pocket. I was about to light it up but the blond bitch took it from me. She dragged me to a room with some uniforms in it. I grab one that has a gas mask. I grab my gas grenades and follow her to the front of the base.

Iq: please don't shoot me in the back, I'm trusting you

We finish are walk and there was the army of white mask walking up. I throw a gas grenade at them and set it off. Many of them dropped to the ground dead. One ran out of the gas blind firing. The blond girl let out a scream which took my attention off of them. She was hit in the lower chest. I put myself between her and the mask. I do something stupid and decide to drop my gun and move her to cover. A white mask came behind me but I blasted him away with my shot gun secondary. The medic ran up to us and started tending to her while I got back out front. One guy hit my gun out of my hands and put a gun to my head. He removed my gas mask and looked at me.

W/M: you betrayed us

Y/N:{there's a bomb in my neck making me help them}

W/M: sure

It took me a second to think but I set off a gas grenade and grabbed my gas mask. He soon die on top of me. I push his body off of me while I recover and grab my gun. The medic ran up to me once my gas cleared out. He helped me up and went back to the girl. I regrouped with them and sat there with them. The girl was sat up against a wall and was bandaged up. She latched her arms around my neck and pulled me into a hug. I return the hug and help her up. We walk to the base and I take her to her room. I set her on the bed but when I tried to leave she grabbed onto my arm

Iq: don't leave, please

I gestured why to her

Iq: just stay here with me please

I sigh and take a seat next to her. She grabbed a pen and paper and handed them to me. I didn't know why she gave me them but she did.

Y/N:[why do you want me here?]

Iq: because I believe that your not that bad of a person, and if you leave they will just put you in a cell

Y/N:[I like my cell, I like the isolation

I took off the tactical vest and gas mask. I pull a chair over next to her bed and sit there.

Iq: Monika

Y/N:[what]

Monika: Monika is my name

Y/N:[oh well I'm Y/N]

She grabbed onto my hand and held it which confused me. I didn't know what do but I just sat there. To some people it would be creepy just sitting in silence but I can't talk and there's nothing to talk about. Monika took me out of my train of thought when she started kissing me. I return the kiss and we break it pretty quickly. I step my arms around her and we begin a heated make out session which only escalated when she went to remove her shirt. We both strip down and start kissing again but this time it was different.

(A/N Lemon starts here)

She pushed me down onto the bed and started licking my penis. I wassnt expecting anything like this to happen but soon enough I was kissing her again with her bouncing up and down on my penis. It lasted awhile but after we where done we both took a shower and me getting back into my gear and her putting on a tank top and sweat pants. She went to sleep while I had to go back to my cell. I was allowed to keep my gear and have a workshop to work on my gas. I sit in the cell working on my gas until I messed up and the gas went off. I quickly put on my gas mask and let the gas clear out. I lay down and catch some sleep.