chapter 10

All warfare is based on deception~sun Tzu

I awake and get into gear and head to Harry's office.

Harry: Hudson bay, Canada. You and iq are going there to defuse bombs and get out of there

I nod and head to wake Monika up. She got up and was tired as all hell.

Monika: this isn't going to be fun

I nod, amen. We both get into our gear and get into the helicopter. Monika put something into my hand and when I looked at it it's a locket of me and her together. I love this woman so much. She sat in my lap and fell to sleep. I stayed up and tried to think of how this is going to work out. I have a plan to get in and out real fast. We both work on different bombs to make sure we don't run out of time. I'll catch some sleep then continue thinking later.

I awake when Monika planted a kiss on my lips. She was a giggling mess and I was confused until Monika pulled out her phone and showed me I had lipstick on my face. Really. The helicopter landed and we both put our mask on. I already wrote down my plan and she agreed with it. I push the front of the boat and she goes to the back. I clear out alot of them and get to the bomb.

Monika: I have eyes on my objective, starting defusing

While she started hers I got to work on mine. I've worked with alot of these in the past so I had mine off in under ten minutes. Something isn't holding up right. There not sending anymore people to attack us.

BANG

Oh shit. That was the other bomb. I get out of the ship and move to the back side which is now sinking. I catch a quick sight of Monika before she went under. I drop my vest and guns and dive into the freezing water. I was able to get her up out of the water but the damage was already done. I try everything but nothing worked. The evac team landed and got me into the helicopter. Emma and mute were there with me but I didn't care.

Emma: it's going to be alright

Y/N:(no it won't, shut the hell up about that)

Mute: it's going to get better buddy, they won't get away with this

Y/N:( this is where I give up, bin deaths because I couldn't help them)

Emma: it's not your fault

I lay back in my seat and think back to better times. Man the way me and Monika first met was wierd and how we first expressed our feeling to each other. This is all my fault. The team tries to make me feel ok but it making it worst that we put Monikas corps in the helicopter with us. God I wish I could have helped out and saved her but I can't. The helicopter landed and I went to the gym and let hell break loose. I went till I heard the bag break.

Doc: calm down kid

I push him down and walk to mine and Monikas room. I take out the locket she gave me and I cried. I gave out in the room and lost my cool. Insanity is repeating the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome and I'm going insane. I put a mag into my pistol and put it up to my chin. I pull the trigger.

Click

I forgot to cock it. I cock it back and put it back to my chin.

Click

I forgot the safety was on. I take the safety off and put it back up

BANG

______________________________________

A/N this is the end of the story. Please if you suffer from something bad just know suicide is never the awnser. It's just a long time solution for a short time problem.