chapter 12

we went to back into the madam mench home as the visitor his son Lucas was staying we got there just in time for dinner Lucas was very much like his mother he had the same hair color and same facial features he was polite during the meal as we were eating I would sometime see him take glances at me and I know Josh also notices this as well.

after an awkward dinner, Lucas asked me if we can talk after the meal and noticed  Josh disapproving glare  Lucas added in private I looked at Josh for awhile he looked at me worriedly under the table I held his  hand and squeeze it gently as a sign of reassurance after that i accepted. 

After the meal Lucas and i excused ourselves and we went outside he lit a cig and offered me i told him I don't smoke after a while he asked about what me and her mom talked about i told him about the interview but i didn't much go into details about.

after a while, he told me  that he knows that her mom didn't approve of him going into politics at all she belived that he was only doing this out of pity revenge but its not he continued that his father was a corrupt ass that he only cared for himself he was a bit peeved the looked at me straight in the eyes and said i didn't really care anymore about the connection that he had with his father he told me that there was something else  that her mother didn't know about he was now looking at the ground he was deep in thoughts he told me to look for  a person name jackson cross and with that he left me wondering who was this guy and what does he have to do with all this drama.

josh came outside asking what happened i told him that he told me about a person name Jackson cross josh looked bewildered as i am as he never heard of that name before he told me maybe Chara know? i asked him if he could ask chara as  i will make some calls he nodded and went back inside i called mica after i few rings she answered but she seemed distracted i told her about my conversation with lucas and ask her to find out about this Jackson as he has some connection to all of this as Lucas won't say a name without meaning right? mica said she will found out what she can and told me maybe ask more about this person to Lucas since he said that name okay after that the line went dead and i went back inside as i looked at lucas and wondered who was this guy to Lucas.