chapter 13

i was so thankful that endeavor was done the meeting with Lucas really opened a new chapter to this story a part of a story all of this was so much I and Josh were walking as I wanted to think and being around him was comforting now I think about it i don't know were our relationship is standing are we friends or more but it has just been a days why does thing always get hard before they get better.

josh hug me from the back while resting his head on my shoulders

you are worrying so much your just stressing yourself take the problem one step at a time no need to do them all at ones.

josh voice was so soothing i can't keep this up so i should ask him already

Josh, can i ask you something?

sure you can 

i turned around and faced him i took a deep breath and said what are we?

i can't even face him i am actually scared of what his answer going to be so i closed my eyes hard.

i felt his hands touch both sides of my face and gently rubbed his thumb on my cheek i opened my eyes and see him looking straight into my eyes smiling and said

what do you want as to be? 

i held josh hand over my face and hid in them  and said i want as to be more than friends and i let out a deep breath and continued i know we haven't seen each other in a long while and maybe things have changed but i want you to know that i want this what we have now i don't want this just be a fling or something i know what i feel is real and if you don't feel the same please just tell me now i didn't notice but i was crying.

Josh removed his hand on my face grabbed a handkerchief and wiped my tears  and kissed me gently on the lips and said i want as to be more as well and i am so happy that you feel the same i know it has just been a short while and things have changed in our lives when i left but i want to know you again maybe this time he stopped for a while and placed my hand in his chest as my boyfriend.

when i heard that i ask again excuse me i didn't seem to hear that right did you just ask me to be your boyfriend?

 he chuckled and said yes my boyfriend so what do you say??

I grabbed his face and kissed him hard and for a while, he kissed back we only stopped when we were out of air.

i take that as a yes Josh said with the biggest smile.

i was sure my face matched his it's a yes you idiot he held him and I held him back and in moments like this i know all the stress was worth it.