Entry #30

* Sometimes Ignorng is the best way to pretend that you are not affected from the things that hurts you secretly.

*When Life Changes to be harder, change yourself to be stronger.

*Losing someone in my Life is my biggest fear. Though sometimes I relly need to let them go for my own sake.

*Actions Without words are UNCONFIRMED feelings, and words without actions are considered LIES.

*Girls are created to be weak. Because Boys are meant to protect them nt to hurt them.

*I'm Missing someone Right now but I Can't do anything beause in my absence he foundhis happiness </3

*When you cheat do it on paper, not on your partner.

*Forget what hurt you. But never forget what it taught you.

*Don't find someone who will sollve all your problems, Find someone who will face it with you.

*Nobody can even make me smile for no reason. Except for the person who's always been my inspiration.

*The reason why we hide our feelings from them is the fear that the feeling is not mutual.

*Sana ang Love parang rules ng mga sundalo "No matter what happen, never leave your partner"

*Sana sinusulat na lang ang nararamdaman. Para pwedeng burahin pag sobra ka ng nasasaktan.

*Crush is one of the reason ewhy being sigle is not boring.

*If you believe in rainbow after the rain, why don't you try to love again after the pain?

*********************

kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Hello :D