Sleeping over?!?

Joel's POV:
I'm happy Audrey is gonna hang out with me the rest of the day. I took her upstairs to my room we laid down on my bed and I asked if she wanted to watch Netflix and I decided to mess around with her and instead I put one of the music videos she made with Maluma. She looked at me and covered herself with a pillow it was adorable and I was like common you look gorgeous in all your music videos and you always look gorgeous plus you have such an amazing voice. "Ugh ok fine" she said . So yeah Audrey and I we just flirt naturally with each other which I never did with any girl.

Audrey's POV:
So I was with Joel in his bed he decided to put the one of my music videos I made with Maluma. And i covered my self with the pillow cuz in the video I was in thin clothing and so much heavy makeup. He kept telling me that I look gorgeous in all my videos and I should be afraid that he'll not like me since there I feel that I look better on screen than in reality. I realized that him and I flirt a lot with each other. I just laid down next to him and watched the movie. Then I felt a grip around my waist and he said "is this ok" I just smiled and nodded and all of a sudden he pauses and the video where it says "quiero que seas mia" and I turn to face him and I say "what was that for" and he just stared at me in the eyes.

Joel's POV:
So I decided to pause the video to ask Audrey if she wanted to go on a date this Friday. She said yes . We then started leaning in and we kissed it was a sweet kiss I think I'm in love with Audrey 💖.

Audrey's POV:
So Joel asked me on a date on Friday this is the best day and then it gets better we kissed it was such a good kiss . I felt butterflies in my stomach. I checked my phone it was 6:50 I have to get home i told Joel and he was sleepy and I told him I had to go and he pulled me next to him and he hold me tight so I couldn't leave so I texted Alexa telling her I was sleeping over and she said it was fine. I had to borrow Joel's t shirt and basketball shorts to sleep on the floor and when I laid down on the floor Joel's carried me to the bed and he laid on the floor I felt really bad😔. Then I just said good night handsome.

Joel's POV:
So Audrey told me she had to go but I wanted her to stay so I hold her tight so she wouldn't leave and it work she stayed I gave her some clothes to change into and she looked really hot in it. She laid on the floor and I picked her up and laid her on my bed I have to be a gentlemen and I sleep on the floor and we both went to sleep she told me goodnight handsome and I replied saying goodnight babe