The big question

Audrey's POV:
So I woke up in Joels bed and I tried to get up but a strong grip was around my waist it was Joel's arm around me . He looked so cute when he's sleeping I wasn't feeling good I think my TOM(time of the month) might be here so I kissed his nose and got off his bed and went home. I'll text Joel when I get home.

Joel's POV:
I woke up and Audrey wasn't in my arms anymore. I got really worried, then my phone went off. It was a text from Audrey.

Audrey ❤️:
Hey Joel I had a great night yesterday . Sorry for leaving I just don't feel good 😷.
I texted her back saying
Audrey are you ok I'll go over your House later ok I gtg see you in a bit 💗
Audrey ❤️:
Ok bye see you in a bit

Audrey's POV:
So Joel just text me and said he was coming over so I went to shower and change to sweat pants and sweat shirt and went outside to check my mail and Saw I got invited to the the Latin American music awards on Sunday and today is Monday and I have to go with anyone I want accompanies me I'll probably ask Joel.
----4 hours later ----
Joel's POV:
I went to Target and bought some ice cream and candys to watch a movie with her and I'm planning on asking her out today I can't wait any longer. I'm on my way to her house right now. I'm nervous 😁.

Audrey's POV:
I was getting massive cramps and I want to shoot myself right now 😭😭.
I can't wait for Joel to come hopefully I don't get mood swings. I don't wanna be rude. There was a knock on the door it was Joel I hugged him and saw he had sweets with him 😋. So I told him to come to my room so we can watch a movie

Joel's POV:
I was in Audrey's house we were watching a movie and Audrey looked like she was in pain and I asked her what was wrong and she said nothing. So therefore I couldn't take it anymore I turned Audrey's to face me and I asked her "uhm Audrey I like you a lot since the moment I saw you receiving your award, will you be my girlfriend? She starred at me and kissed me and then we pulled apart and she said yes.

Audrey's POV :
So Joel asked me to be his girlfriend I didn't know what to say so I kissed him and said yes. I'm so happy the rest of the day consisted of cuddling,kissing and Netflix. I did ask Joel if he could accompany me to the Latin American award and he said yes☺️.