0.8

Jimin held your hand close to his chest and stared long at you soft sleepy face. Slowly your eyes closed even if the movie is still showing.

"Just sleep. "

"How can I? Today is finally the day both of us have a free schedule. "

"Just sleep. I would be happier to see you falling asleep with me. "

"I still can't believe I'm with you. "

"Why? "

"I never told you this but actuallyㅡ"

"You're a virgin? Don't worry I'm a virgin too. "

"What? No! What I was trying to say is you've been my side crush from the first time I went into this university. "

"Really? I can't believe it."

"Why? "

"Cause I've fallen in love with you as soon as my eyes met yours. "

"Shut up. "

You shove Jimin's puckered lips away from you and both of you let out a big laugh. Jimin's apartment was a little bit bigger than yours but the good thing about it isㅡ he's living alone. So it would be easier for you to be with him.

"Could you give me a kiss? "

"What?"

Jimin didn't wait for your answer and quickly land his lips on yours your big eyes slowly closing as he moves his lips with yours slowly.

Calming kiss? Does it exist?

Maybe

If you're kissing the park jimin than you will experience the calming kiss yourself.

The peach boy is finally mine.
The peach boy is the love of my life.
The peach boy has finally found the love of his life.

The peach boy is Park Jimin.
And he's your boyfriend.

Love yourself.
Love myself.
-Bts