0.3

"Why did you dye your hair?"

"Because I lost my bet."

"Ouh."

"What do you want y/n?"
He smiled sweetly at you making you blushed and he chuckled at the crimson red cheeks.

"I-i just want to ask youㅡ"

"Jimin! What a coincidence meeting you here."

You both look up to a beautiful girl walking casually towards both of you with the most casual but beautiful outfit you've ever saw.

Your eyes slowly darted down to your fingers as they continue to talk with a big smile on their face.

"Oh I almost forget! Hyera this is my friend y/n."

Jimin look at you with full anticipation while hyera pulled out her arm with her beautiful smile towards you.

"Hey my name is hyera. Jimin's one and only secret admire."

"We have talked this already. You can't introduce yourself like this always."

"But I like it when you hear my confession to you."

You just stared her in aweㅡ how could she have so much braveness in herself to confess to him multiple time without worrying about anything.

"But it will makeㅡ"

Both of them look at you confusedly when you stood up abruptly with your shock face.

"Why? What's wrong?"

Jimin asked worriedly while trying to hold your hand but you quickly walk away from him while shouting.

"I have to go. My mom called me."

But the truth isㅡ

You couldn't handle the pain of jealousy in your heart.