Character stats

Name: Aiden Naevia Boden-CalawayStage name: Hayden BordenNicknames: Rocky(Uncle Steve Borden), babygirl(Joe Anoa'i)Age: 16 (in the beginning of the story)Date of birth: May 1Family: Skye Borden( mother), Steve Borden( Uncle), Jackson Borden (Young...

Stage name: Hayden Borden
Nicknames: Rocky(Uncle Steve Borden), babygirl(Joe Anoa'i)
Age: 16 (in the beginning of the story)
Date of birth: May 1
Family: Skye Borden( mother), Steve Borden( Uncle), Jackson Borden (Younger half brothe), Mark Calaway(father), Gunner Calaway ( older half brother), Chasey Calaway(Younger half sister), Gracie Calaway ( Younger half sister), Kaia Calaway (Younger half sister)
Boyfriend: no one, Joe Anoa'i aka Roman Reigns (later)
Likes: Wrestling, Music, Martial Arts, UFC, Spending time with her Uncle Steve and little brother Jackson who is 3, Wrestling, Fast and Furious, Lord of the rings, The Hobbit and Star wars
Background: Aiden was born through an affair. Her father cheated on his then wife Jodie with her mother Skye which resulted in Aiden. Mark only stayed around until Aiden was 2 before he left. Aiden would later on find out a month after he left. Mark got married to Sara. Her dad had 2 girls with her. Aiden's father just had another child with his current wife. Aiden's mother never told Aiden that she had been stopping Mark from seeing Aiden since Aiden was 2. Mark has been waiting until Aiden is 16 when Aiden can choose who she wants live with.