Chapter Four

I am splitting this chapter in half the other half should be up with in the next couple of weeks.

-RKOTheViper19

Aiden was woken up by her Uncle Steve gently shaking her at 5:30 am. When Aiden seen that it was her favorite Uncle she smiled. Aiden got up and dressed in black Jordan sweatpants, black Puma tank top, her camo Jordan Air's. Uncle Steve had dressed Jackson in a blue with black stripes Adidas track suit with his Shield t-shirt with his black and white Jordan's. Before Uncle Steve got dressed in his workout clothes. Uncle Steve grabbed his hotel key card. Once they got to the gym they noticed that Mark hadn't arrived yet. Uncle Steve set a chair up at ring side and had Jackson sit in it before the two of us got in the ring. Uncle Steve started teaching Aiden some new wrestling moves. An hour into their training they had caught the attention of Triple H, The Shield, The Usos and Natalya. At the moment Aiden had knocked her Uncle Steve off of his feet. He got up only to be knocked down with the Stone Cold Stunner. Aiden went for the pin. Triple H counted and she got a three count. Uncle Steve got up in shock.

"Where in the hell did you learn that move because I know I didn't teach it to you?" Uncle Steve says getting over his shock.
"Carson's dad. Stone cold Steve Austin. He also taught me how to do the spear." Aiden says smiling.
"Of course he did. Well he taught you well. Rocky." Uncle Steve says. What they didn't know is that Mark had walked in 2 minutes before Aiden gave Steve that Stunner and had been laughing at Steve.
"You got old Steve. Especially if you just got beat by a 16 year old who may I say has very little training." Dad says calming down his laughing fit.
"Hahaha laugh it up Mark. How was I supposed to know that Steve Austin taught her the Stunner. Why don't you get in the ring and you and I wrestle and see who is getting old." Uncle Steve says with sarcasm. Dad gets in the ring and Aiden gets out and walks over to Nattie.
"Hey, Nattie." Aiden says with smile.
"Hey, Aiden. I didn't know that you could wrestle." Nattie says hugging Aiden.
"My Uncle Steve started teaching me moves when I was 6. I spend every summer with him. That's when he teaches me. Wrestling is my first love. UFC was my mom's. She wanted me to do a career in it. But I always wanted to wrestle. I knew from a young age that I wanted to wrestle. So I made a deal with my Uncle Steve when I was 6 that if I still wanted to do it when I turn 17 he will train me. Both my dad and uncle are going to. That way when I turn 18 I will be fully trained." Aiden answers.
"Who are your favorite wrestlers in wrestling right now?" Nattie asks.
"Easy. The Shield, Sting and you." Aiden says. Randy Orton walks up and puts his arm around Aiden.
"Well, well if isn't Hayden Borden. What about the viper?" Randy says. The Shield had walked up to see how she would reply.
"Your ok Randy but The Shield is so going to kick your ass tonight. Believe that and Believe in the Shield." Aiden says causing Joe, Colby and Jon to burst out laughing at the look on Randy's face.
"Your cocky kid you be careful it might get you in trouble one day." Randy says offended.
"I doubt it I mean come on. My dad is The Undertaker and my uncle is the icon Sting. Wrestling is in my blood. My uncle has been secretly teaching me moves since I was 6. I think that my best friend's dad is wearing off on me. Considering he is Stone Cold Steve Austin." Aiden says both shocking and scaring Randy. Aiden moves away from Randy and Over to Jon.
"Hey, Jon how is it going?" Aiden says.
"Good. Are you thinking of going into wrestling when you are older?" Jon asks.
"Yes. I am going to be trained by my dad and my Uncle. Wrestling is my first love." Aiden says as Jackson comes running over. Aiden picks him up.
"Aiden look it's the greatest tag team ever the shield." Jackson says making Jon, Colby and Joe smile as they came over.
"Hey little man are you going to be at WrestleMania tonight to cheer us on?" Joe asks with a smile.
"Yup. Uncle Steve got us tickets front row and backstage passes. Aiden you have to wear something to hide who you are." Jackson says excited.
"I know buddy. I don't feel like getting punched in the jaw again so soon after my fight last night. I don't need to be recognized." Aiden says.
"Why is that? I am Joe Anoa'i but you know me as Roman Reigns." Joe says kissing Aiden's hand causing her to blush.
"I am Aiden Naevia Borden-Calaway but my fans know me as Hayden Borden as of my 17th birthday I will be a UFC fighter which is May 1st." Aiden replies.
"Who is your favourite member of the Shield?" Colby asks hoping that it is him.
"Sorry Colby but I have to go with the big dog Roman Reigns." Aiden says causing Joe to smile while Colby pouts. Which makes everyone laugh at him.
"Jackson's favourite is Dean while my best friend Carson's favourite is Seth." Aiden says causing them all to smile. Aiden talks with Joe, Jon and Colby until her dad and uncle finish their match which her uncle wins. Her uncle then calls Aiden back over. Aiden hands Jackson over to Joe before running back over to the ring to train with her dad and uncle. They train for another 2 hours before calling it quits.