Chapter Three

It was now the day of Aiden's fight. It was also the day before WrestleMania 29. Lucky for Aiden they were both taking place in New Jersey. Aiden woke up early in the hotel room that she was sharing with her dad Mark Calaway. Aiden looked over and seen that he was still sleeping. Aiden got ready in her work out clothes. Aiden left a note before grabbing her hotel key and her iPod attaching it to her arm. Just as she was rounding the corner to the elevator she bumped into Dean Ambrose knocking her to the ground.
"Are you alright?" Dean asked.
"Yeah. That was nothing I have taken worse hits then that." Aiden says.
"Really how?" Dean asks.
"Martial Arts. Speaking of which I have to get to the gym to get some last minute training in before my fight tonight." Aiden says.
"Wait! What is your name?" Dean asks.
"Hayden Borden but my real first name is Aiden. I won't tell you my real last name because then you would know who my dad is. My uncle is Steve Borden " Aiden says running to the gym. But she left Dean Ambrose shocked.

Aiden wasn't back when Mark woke up. Mark got up and showered and got dressed. Mark then went to the gym and seen the Shield watching his daughter training with her trainer.
"Hey, Joe, Jon and Colby how is she doing?" Mark asks.
"She's good." Joe says.
"She should be considering that fighting is in her blood." Mark says.
"What do you mean by that?" Colby asks.
"Considering she is my daughter and Steve Borden is her uncle. She has a fight tonight. That's why I'm not going to the hall of fame. I am going to see her fight. It's going to either be her last fight before UFC or second last. She moves up as soon as she turns 17. She has never lost a fight." Mark says shocking them.
"Wait she is only 16?" Jon says in shock. Because of her being so good.
"Yeah. She came to live with me less then a week ago." Mark answers. Paul Levesque comes up to Mark.
"Hey, Mark heard that Skye finally let you see Aiden. Is it true?" Paul says patting Mark on the shoulder.
"Not really Paul. Aiden's mom was killed by a drunk driver less then a week ago. She lives with me now. She isn't happy about it. She hates me and wants to go live with her Uncle. You know Steve Borden aka Sting. She also has a Martial Arts fight tonight. In less then a month she is moving up to UFC." Mark says. 20 minutes later Aiden and her trainer called it quits. Aiden ran up to her room and showered before changing into black skinny jeans, black Shield hounds of Justice t-shirt, combat boots and a leather jacket. She grabs her phone, wallet, her bag with her gear for her fight tonight, key card before running back to the gym to see her dad.
"You ready to get to your signing dad?" Aiden says. Mark nodded.

Mark's other three kids were supposed to be coming to watch him wrestle then come to his house for 2 weeks tomorrow and he hadn't told Aiden because he knew that Aiden would get mad. Aiden had made it perfectly clear that she wants nothing to do with any of her siblings from her dad's side. Aiden even ignored Kaia. The only one of Mark's kids that knew about Aiden was Gunner because the two used to play together whenever Mark was home. But those two haven't seen each other in years. Mark also didn't tell her because he wanted her completely focused on her fight tonight.

Aiden was walking around when a kid came up to Aiden.
"OH MY GOD YOUR HAYDEN BORDEN!" The kid said excitedly. Aiden nodded with a smile.
"That I am." Aiden said just as the kid's parents came over.
"Can I please have your autograph." The kid asks handing her ironically a Undertaker picture and a marker. Hayden signed the picture.
"I see your a fan of the Undertaker. I saw him around here somewhere. You should get his autograph. Do want know secret that no one outside of my family knows?" Aiden asks.
"He is my favorite. Sure." The kid says.
"Well you know how everyone in WWE has a stage name right?" Aiden asks the kid nods.
"Well I too use one. My real name is Aiden Calaway. The Undertaker is my father. I am also moving up UFC next month when I turn 17." The kid looks at Aiden in shock.
"Really that is so cool. Can you get him to sign this." The kid asks and Aiden nods.
"Stay right here with your parents and I will go and get him to sign it." Aiden says and the kid nods. Aiden runs over to where her dad was sitting getting ready to start his autograph signing. The security knew who she was so they let her walk straight up to him.
"What's up Aiden?" Mark asks.
"Can you do me a favor and sign this for a cute kid who happens to be a fan of both of us?" Aiden asks. Mark nods and signs the picture. He smiled when he seen that Aiden had also signed it. Aiden hugged him before running off. She found the kid.
"Here you go. Don't tell anyone I did this." Aiden says handing the picture back to the kid. The kid hugs Aiden before running back to its parents. Aiden walks around a bit more before she got swarmed with people wanting her autograph. Mark seeing this and ran over as soon as he seen her get punch right in the face by a kid that was a fan of Aiden's opponent later tonight. Mark grabbed the kid by the collar and pulled him away from Aiden and had the kid thrown out. Mark then went to check on her.
"Aiden are you ok sweetheart?" Mark asks checking her jaw.
"I'm fine dad. I have taken worse hits then this when I am fighting." Aiden says. Mark nods helping her up. Mark and Aiden walked back over to where Mark was doing his autograph signing. Mark sat back down. Security brought a chair for Aiden and she sat down and pulled out her PSP and started playing Smackdown vs Raw 2006 on it. She was playing as her dad. She sat there for 2 hours before looking at her phone and realized the time. She had 3 hours before her fight. Aiden went to her dad and got the car keys and went and grabbed her bag. Aiden changed into her fighting shorts and top which looks like a bra but isn't. Aiden then put on a George St. Pierre t-shirt. Aiden seen Niaomi and ran over to her.
"Hey Niaomi I was wondering if you could help me with my hair and makeup. Usually the hair and makeup girl does it but by the time I will get there with my dad I won't have time. My dad is still signing autographs." Aiden asks. Niaomi looks at her in awe recognizing Aiden.
"Sure come with me and I will grab Natalya and we will do it. But who is your dad? My real name is Trinity Fatu." Niaomi answered.
" Thank you so much. As you probably know my stage name is Hayden Borden. My real name is Aiden Naevia Borden-Calaway. My dad is Mark Calaway also known as the Undertaker. My uncle is Steve Borden also known as the icon Sting. Before a week ago the last time I had seen my dad was when I was 2 because my mom wouldn't let him see me." Aiden says as they were walking. Five minutes later we found Natalya and went to where the makeup and hair products were.
"Nattie this is Aiden Borden-Calaway she is Mark's kid. Aiden this is Natalie Neidhart." Niaomi says.
"It's nice to meet you. Michelle always talks about how good of a wrestler you are. I move up to UFC in less than a month when I turn 17. Usually when I am running late my mom does this but she died less than a week ago she was hit by a drunk driver that's why I live with my dad." Aiden says.
"I have seen you fight your good kid. Joe Anoa'i, Jon Good and Colby Lopez were talking earlier about how good you were for your age. What age did you start at?" Natalya says as she and Niaomi started on Aiden's hair and makeup.
"Thanks. I was 5. My Uncle Steve Borden always says that if I ever got into wrestling I would probably be a mini version of my dad Mark Calaway." Aiden says just as Josh and Jon Fatu came up.
"Hey, Trin who is this?" They say together.
"Hey. You remember that really good fighter that your daughter is obsessed with that is only 16 and always said her dad must be Sting because of her last name?" Niaomi says.
"Yeah. Hayden Borden. Why?" Jon says.
"Well this is her. By the way you owe me $500 because I was right that he isn't her dad." Niaomi says just as Mark Calaway walks up.
"You bet on who my daughter's father was. You ready to go Aiden?" Mark says shocking the twins.
"Yeah she will be in 2 seconds." Niaomi says finishing with her lip gloss.
"There you go. Kick some ass for us." Natalya says.
"This looks awesome thank you so much. I will. Ok dad I am ready." Aiden says hugging the girls.
"Good we have an hour to get there. Once we get there get stretching right away because it will be thirty minutes before the fight." Mark says as Aiden nodded.