Chapter Two

The next morning at 5:30 am Aiden got up and changed into her Nike basketball shorts, Nike t-shirt and her black and white adidas shoes. Aiden then left to go for her 6 K morning run. It was 7:00 am when she got back. Aiden also noticed a black SUV parked in the driveway. Aiden walked in the house and ran to her room. Aiden took a 10 minute shower. Aiden changed into black skinny jeans, Dallas Cowboys jersey, black and white Jordan Air's. Aiden then braided her black hair down her back in a single braid. Aiden put eye liner and lip gloss on. Aiden then packed her stuff in her Adidas bag that she had brought with her. Aiden always kept clothes at Carson's house because she was usually there on the weekends. Aiden then walked out of her room and placed her bag by the front door before going into the kitchen where she seen the social worker along with Carson's dad, her uncle Steve and her father Mark Calaway sitting at the table.
"Hi. Uncle Steve." Aiden says running into his arms completely ignoring her dad. Steve Borden pulled Aiden into his chest.

3 hours later Aiden was sitting in the passenger seat of her dad's SUV after saying goodbye to Jackson and Carson and stopping by her house to get her stuff and her German Shepherd Rex. Aiden was listening to Linkin park on her iPod. Aiden had been completely ignoring Mark since she got in the car. They had been on the road for an hour. Aiden had spent that time ignoring him. Aiden was pissed that she was being forced to live her father.

An hour later they pulled into a beautiful ranch just outside of Houston. Mark parked and turned off the car. Before Mark could say anything Aiden got out and grabbed Rex ran over to a tree and sat underneath it with Rex. Aiden turned off her iPod.

Mark got out and took Aiden's stuff to one of the guest rooms. He took her work out gear to his indoor gym. Mark plugged her tv in and hooked her PlayStation 3 up.
"How did it go?" Michelle asked.
"Not good she is pissed that she is being forced to live here. She wants nothing to do with me." Mark answers.
"Let me talk to her." Michelle says.
"Ok. Oh before you freak out we have a new dog. Aiden brought her German Shepherd named Rex." Mark says setting Rex's bowl down where there other dogs bowls were.

Aiden was doing sit-ups while Rex was laying on her feet when Michelle walked up. Aiden stopped when she heard feet approaching.
"May I sit?" Michelle asked.
"It's your land." Aiden said. Michelle sat beside Aiden.
"How are you holding up?" Michelle asks.
"Ok I guess. I was just training for my fight that is on Saturday. It's in New Jersey. I always get both stressed and nervous a couple days before my match. I should be training. I am undefeated. I have been training for the UFC since I was 5. I am supposed to move up to UFC when I turn 17 which is in a little over a month. My Uncle Steve got me ring side tickets with backstage passes to WrestleMania is on Sunday. " Aiden says.
"You know your dad is very excited about you living with us." Michelle says.
"I am not. I decided a long time ago that I didn't want to know him or any of his other kids. I was born through an Affair Michelle. Their is only three people that know he is my dad. Steve Austin, Carson Austin and my uncle Steve Borden. When I fight I use the name Hayden Borden. I know people say he is a good man. But he walked out on me Michelle I can't forgive him for that. I found out yesterday that my mom kept him away from me." Aiden says standing up and going for a run.

Michelle walks into the house and over to Mark.
"How did it go?" Mark asks with hope.
"I know why she has been ignoring you. She is stressed and nervous for her fight on Saturday. But she also doesn't want to know you or her siblings Mark. She decided this along time ago. I don't know how but she knows that she was the result of an affair. She knows that her mom kept her from you. You might want to try talking to her Mark." Michelle says. Mark nodded heartbroken.

An hour later Aiden returned with Rex. Michelle showed her the room that would be hers. Aiden took a shower before changing into her Batman onesie. Aiden walked into the living room and seen that Mark was watching UFC so she sat down on the other couch to watch it. Half way through the match Mark looked over and seen that Aiden was watching the match very closely. Mark smiled. Once the show was over they all ate dinner. Aiden went outside with Rex and sat down by the lake that was on the property. Aiden was so lost in her thoughts she didn't notice that Mark had walked up until he sat down beside her. "Aiden." Mark says causing Aiden to jump. "I think it is time that you and I had a talk. I know that this is the last place that you want be. Michelle tells me that you don't want anything to do with your siblings or myself." Mark continues. "She is right. But it wasn't always that way. When I was little I use to wait by the window hoping that you would come back for me. I was 6 when I finally gave up hope and realized that you weren't coming back. It was that same day that I closed my heart and started hating you. I remember the day that you left. For years I had nightmares about you leaving." Aiden says without looking at him. "I didn't leave you because I wanted to Aiden. Your mother wouldn't let me see you. A month after I left. I got married to my ex-wife Sara. Your mother and I hadn't been together for 6 months when I got married. I tried for years to see you but your mother wouldn't let me. There wasn't a day that went by that I haven't thought about you with that being said come it is time for bed. I will get up early and we will head into the city to a Martial Arts gym after breakfast tomorrow so that you can train for your big fight that is on Saturday." Mark says and Aiden nods. They both stand up and head up to the house. Once they reached the house they went their separate ways. Aiden fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.