(001) 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚎

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Y/n sat peacefully in the corner of the warm and cozy bookstore she had loved for most of her entire life. She sighed with a smile on her face as she took in the lavender scent dancing through the bookstore. She only looked up from her book when she heard the small ringing of the bell signaling someone had just entered the bookstore.

She quickly got up from the comfortable small sofa in the corner hidden from view as she made her way towards the front of the small book store. She looked up to see a boy around her age tapping his foot patiently while looking around the bookstore and taking in the sight of the small building.

"How may I help you ?" Y/n said with an inviting smile on her face while looking around the bookstore for any other customers.

"I uh- I'd like to see if you guys have a specific book ?"

Y/n gave the boy a quick smile as she pulled up the online catalogue from the the computer next to her.

"What's the name ?"

The boy scratched his head hesitantly as if he was embarrassed to say the name. He also seemed nervous before finally saying the name.

"It ? By Stephen King ?"

The boy hesitantly looked up at the girl which confused her. Was she supposed to have said something ? Was she supposed to be surprised?

Y/n simply ignored it and typed in the name of the book into the search bar and smiled when she saw the book pop up with two copies left.

"We have two copies left exactly ! The book should be in the horror section in that corner over there. If you can't find it I'll be here."

Y/n smiled kindly once again as she pointed onto the direction of where the book would be found. She gave the boy a slight nod as he pointed towards the same direction and then tried to as slyly as possible run back to the sofa where she picked up her book and submerged herself back into the story. 

After a few minutes she heard someone clear their throat as if they were attempting to quietly get her attention. Y/n looked up to see the boy cautiously peering in and then giving a soft smile as they made eye contact.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿

After having a small conversation with the boy over the book he had chosen Y/n was sad to admit she felt her stomach drop as she saw the boy exit out of the rustic looking wooden doors of the bookstore. She was so busy looking at the boy she didn't even notice the paper that had fallen out of his pocket.

Y/n quickly ran around the counter and picked up the paper ready to shout for the boy as she quickly ran outside.

"HEY ! You uh forgot this ?" Y/n questioned as she handed the paper over to the boy looking around at the busy road in front of the small building.

"Uh it was actually for you.." the boy scratched his head as the girls features turned into a surprised one as she looked down at the paper.

"My name's Finn by the way."

Before the girl could reply a car honked at the two teenagers causing them both to turn. They boy sighed before giving the girl one last look before heading into the car and driving away.

𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 :)
604-819-5194

Y/N's cheeks reddened ever so slightly as she carefully tucked the small piece of paper into the back pocket of her jeans as she walked back into the small building she worked in and attempted to continue reading once again. Yet her mind kept wandering back to the stranger she had just met at the bookstore.

✰            ✰            ✰             ✰

I'm back for round two baby !