(006) 𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚖

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
~imagine finn coming to your house
after he had had a bad dream~

Y/n sat on the couch flipping through different channels while mindlessly playing with her hair. She smiled at the sight of her puppy "Daisy" sleeping peacefully by her feet. She mumbled to herself as she whined over the fact that there was 'nothing to watch'.

Y/n sighed as she heard the sound of her stomach rumbling and tried to get up as carefully as she could without waking up Daisy.
She made her way into the kitchen and looked through the pantry for anything she could eat. After looking through the pantry for five minutes, she decided on some instant noodles.

As she put the water to boil for her late night snack she stopped at the sound of her door opening and shutting. Y/N's heartbeat quickened as she grabbed and empty pan from the cabinet and slowly made her way out of the kitchen and into the living room.

Y/n held the pan high as she gripped it tightly ready to swing at anybody who tried to touch her. Y/n's eyes softened as she slowly put the pan down and saw her best friend Finn sitting on the couch looking down with his hands covering his face.

Y/n cautiously walked towards him it wanting to scare him. At the sound of her footsteps Finn looked up and quickly got I'm from the couch as he ran towards Y/n and brought her into a hug as he finally broke down.

Y/n's eyes teared up at the sight of this. She knew Finn had dealt with nightmares since he was a child but never expected them to be that bad. She pulled away from the hug and gestures towards the couch as her and Finn slowly sat down.

"Do you wanna talk about it ?"

Finn seemed to ignore what the young girl said as he continued to look down at his shoes silently cursing at himself for letting her see him in his current state.

"How about we eat ? Have you eaten anything ?"

Finn shook his head at this and looked up once he realized Y/n was already making her way into the kitchen. Y/n got two instant noodle packages and proceeded to make them as Finn silently slipped into the kitchen and sat across from her, sitting on the kitchen island.

As she served the food for her and her bestfriend she thought of ways she could get him to be more peaceful. Her mind wandered around thinking back to things he had previously talked about. Then as if a bell went off Y/n got an idea as she handed Finn his bowl of food.

"Let's watch 16 Candles !"

Finn slightly smiled at her effort to make him feel better as she excitedly yet cautiously ran back into the living room to set everything up.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿

As the two young teenagers watched the film, one teenager kept attempting to slyly look at their bestfriend. Admiring all the small features they would call 'insecurities'. That teenager was Finn.

As the movie came to an end Finn was about to get up and say he would finally go home when he realized Y/n was fast asleep in the end of the couch. He smiled at this and grabbed the cover he had previously gotten towards the middle of the movie and gently pulled it over Y/n.

As Finn silently lovers around attempting to clean up just a little, he pressed s small and gentle kiss to Y/n's cheek.

"Goodnight Y/n, I love you."

As Finn walked out the door he didn't notice
Y/N's face turning red as she had been awake the moment she felt something gently placed on top of her.
✰ ✰ ✰ ✰
here's an update as an apology :( new update for coincidence this week !!