(004) 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"this is bullshit !"

Y/n sighed as she whined and slowly began to sink back into the couch after she had previously jumped up from a fit of rage.

Finn leaned back on the couch while clapping his hands as laughter erupted out of his mouth while Nick pretended to cover his ears from the 'ruckus' the two younger kids were causing.

"Y/n would you like to explain what just happened ?" Finn smirked as he held out his phone in front of her face while filming her.

Y/n huffed as she crossed her arms while she began to whine over and over again over the fact that she had lost after being so sure that she would win.

"𝘺/𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘢𝘴 𝘫𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘻𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 !"

Nick read one of the comments from one of the viewers from his twitch stream out loud for everyone to hear. Nick was confused at this comment but he knew something would come out of the girl behind him. Y/n had been scrolling through Instagram when she stopped and sat up, pushing Finn's face away with her hand as he had been trying to get her attention by poking her nose until she got annoyed.

"HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND!" Y/n said as she ran towards the computer trying to find the comment and laughing at the comments talking about her reaction.

Y/n randomly began to talk about all of her celebrity crushes and how she had randomly found out about Harry Styles.

Y/n finally turned around when she saw a comment that caught her eye pretty quickly. 

"𝘢𝘸𝘸𝘸 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘬𝘦𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘴𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘫𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴 :( "

Y/n turned around to see Finn with his arms crossed while his leg bounced up and down angrily. His eyes showed sadness and yet the rest of his facial expressions showed annoyance.

Y/n ran towards Finn as she sat next to him and wrapped her arms around him as she kissed his cheek continuously.

"Awww bub don't worry, I wouldn't leave you for him ! I clearly got the better man."

Finn finally looked up and his cheeks began to turn red as he shook his head and hid from the camera as he hugged Y/n while his face dug into the crook of Y/N's neck. Y/n laughed as some of Finn's hair that had managed to peak out from under his yellow beanie tickled her neck.

"hey if you guys are just gonna end up being so cheesy you might as well leave already." Nick said in a sarcastic voice as a smirk appeared on his face when he saw Y/N's eyes peak out from behind Finn who was now laying on her as she struggled to get him off of her.

"𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘳𝘯."

"THIS IS BULLYING!" Finn said as he read the comment out loud and then stood up only to fall back on the couch on top of Y/n.

"OW THAT FUCKING HURTS YOU SACK OF BONES !"

"𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘢𝘭𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴"

Y/n smiled at that comment and finally stopped herself from getting into another dumb argument with Finn all over again.

"can we talk about how hot my mans is for a second ?! Like DAMN I managed to snatch THAT."
Y/n randomly said as she looked at Finn who had grabbed a pillow to hide his blushing mess of a face behind.

"You know Finn I love you and all, but I will leave you for shrek any day of the year." Finn looked up as he faked a look of shock on his face and then a face of agreement.

"To be honest, I would leave myself too shrek is a fucking snack if I do say so myself."

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰
sorry if this makes no sense I wrote this at like three in the morning and just edited it and published it so I sowwyyyy :( bUT dont worry good chapter coming very soon ;)