Dorito Boy

"Oh hell no." Lauren said.

"Lauren, no time no see." Austin said.

"Get the fuck away from me." Lauren said.

"Chill, I'm here to have fun. Hi Camilla." Austin greeted making everyone cringe at the name.

"It's Camila, with a E not a I." Camila stated crossing her arms.

"Whatever, I wonder if you miss me and if there is still something between us." Austin said with a smirk.

"Ugh, no. But there is something between us." Camila said.

"There is?" Austin asked with a full blown grin.

"Yeah, a wall." Normani and Camila said giving each other a high five.

"Normila is real bitches!" Dinah said and Lauren fisted bumped her.

"Wow, ouch. Your words don't hurt me." Austin said.

"Can he just shut the fuck up already, why are we even speaking to a dorito?" Dinah asked and Lauren shrugged.

"I have been called worst." Austin said.

"Naw, I'm pretty sure Camila has." Lauren said.

"And that is?" Camila asked.

"His girlfriend." Lauren said making Dinah die of laughter.

"Oh my God, that was awesome. I give you props for that." Dinah said patting Lauren's back.

"Not even true, she can't love no one that's like me." Austin bragged.

"That's the point, and I never loved you." Camila said.

"Oh really, I remember you saying that you loved me." Austin stated.

"Who said that?" Camila said.

"Who said that?" Normani copied.

"Who said that?" Dinah and Lauren said again. I love that meme and show.

"I'm not lying." Austin said.

"Hmm, I believed that, but look here. I don't fuck with you." Lauren said walking away.

"I don't fuck with you either." Camila said walking away.

"Stay away from us and them." Normani said grabbing Dinah's hand.

"Or I'll give you a Poly beat down." Dinah finished as Normani pulled her to Lauren and Camila.

"Yeah, I just want to rip him into shreds." Camila said in anger.

"Well, he's gone." Lauren stated and Camila nodded.

"Let's go, I want to sing, dance, and all that shit." Dinah said gaining Camila and Lauren attention.

Lauren looked down at their interlocked hands and nodded.

"Okay let's go." Lauren said pushing Camila forward.

"Hey, what was that for?" Camila asked.

"Hands, look at the hands." Lauren said walking past her and Camila looked at their hands.

Camila eyes widened and ran to Lauren.

"Oh wow." Camila said as they walked into the concert.

"Exactly." Lauren said grabbing some alcohol.

"Oh, let's get drunk." Camila said grabbing a bottle.

"Cheers to being underaged drinkers." Lauren said opening the bottle and Camila cheered.

By the time Normani and Dinah reached Camila and Lauren, they were wasted.

"Look like they are having a good time." Normani stated and Dinah nodded.

They sat at the bar only to order virgin drinks.

"Let's dance together." Camila said and Lauren nodded.

Lauren grabbed Camila's hand and twirled her around so Camila's back was on Lauren's front. They are currently dancing to Taste - Tyga ft. Offset.

"Next song we are dancing with them too." Dinah stated and Normani nodded.

"Let's see if you're still a good dancer." Normani said.

"Of course, I had a good dance teacher." Dinah said and Normani rolled her eyes.

"They seem to be enjoying themselves a lot." Normani said looking at Lauren and Camila.

"Oh wow." Dinah said.

"I never seen Camila twerk." Normani said laughing and Dinah shook her head.

The next song came on, as promised, Dinah and Normani joined the two. They are now dancing to Post To Be - Omarion ft. Chris Brown and Jhene Aiko. Dinah and Normani danced in sync like they used to do. They were evening gaining a crowd making Camila and Lauren slip away.
Camila pushed Lauren up against the car and kissed her hard. Lauren pushed Camila's legs up to wrap around her waist.

"Let's go to your place." Camila instructed and Lauren nodded.

They got in the car and drove to Lauren's place. They managed to not crash and not get caught by the police because of the skill Lauren managed to capture which is, drinking and driving. After the song, Normani and Dinah laughed at one mistake they made.

"Wait, where's Camila and Lauren?" Normani asked and Dinah looked around to see them gone.

"I don't know." Dinah said.

"It's getting late, we'll text them to make sure they're okay." Normani said and Dinah nodded.

They got in Normani's car and drove off to her place.

"I really tired, wanna watch a movie or something?" Dinah asked as she flopped on the couch and Normani nodded.

She grabbed a blanket and tossed it to Dinah. She then grabbed some snacks and sat on the couch. They watched movies until they both fell asleep.

A/N: I realized that this story won't take long to finish. Bye gotta Zayn...✌🚴🌫