Family Drama

"Hey, you can leave today. Minimum movement." The doctor said before leaving the room.

"When we are done, I'm gone. Speak." Lauren said.

"Okay, so I had an affair on your father for a man named, Michael. He is the actual father of you, Chris and Taylor. He is a very nice man who Lauren loved as a child, but things got more and more down hill everytime I came home. I brought Michael one time, when Sebastian wasn't there." Clara said.

"Sebastian?" Camila asked.

"That's Lauren's father name." Clara explained making Camila nod.

"When he got there, he told me he saw no emotion in your eyes. When he left, your father came back and you just stared at him like you were plotting something on him." Clara said and Lauren looked down.

"Are you saying that, that fucked up piece of shit of a father isn't my Dad, Lauren is my half sister, and my actual father is named, Michael?" Chris asked and Clara nodded.

"That's basically was it, but when Abuela died, you completely shut me out and you never talked." Clara said.

"I was 7 years old mother, Abuelita was the only one there for me when he was around." Lauren said and Clara nodded.

"I know, I know. But that one night when I came home early, you were in tears and had bruises everywhere. That hurt me seeing my own child hurt like that. I called the police and they took you to the hospital as they arrested, Sebastian." Clara said.

"You know, that was the one time when I tried to fight back. He was about to go after Chris and Taylor, but I stopped him. I had managed to get them free and got hurt for that." Lauren stated making Clara sigh.

"I'm sorry Lauren, I didn't see the pain you were going through. When you got older though, life was changing for you and you met Dinah." Clara said.

"Mother, you are stating things I already know." Lauren said.

"I know, but look at life right now for you. Life would have been different if he wasn't the way he is." Clara said and Lauren thought.

"I don't want him in my life, I don't want him near my kid, and I for sure don't want him in my wedding." Lauren said and Camila calmed her down.

"That's fine, please don't be mad at me." Clara said and they all huffed.

"I have a question." Camila said getting everyone's attention.

"Ask away." Clara said and Camila nodded.

"Why do you trust me with this?" Camila asked.

"You are family now." Chris said.

"You seem to calm down my sister, when she gets frustrated." Taylor stated.

"Because I wanted you to stay and be with me." Lauren said.

"They said it all, daughter-in-law." Clara said.

"Are we done?" Taylor asked and Clara nodded.

"Great, I can go home." Lauren said.

"You know, I hate when parents lie to their kid's faces all of their lives." Chris said getting up.

He fist bump Lauren then left.

"No idea where he is going, but I have studying to do. See ya later, Laur." Taylor said and Lauren waved.

"I need to go speak to your father." Clara said.

"He's not my father, he is just a man who created me." Lauren said.

"Okay, then." Clara said kissing Lauren on her head the left.