Nickelodeon

"Alright you kids, do y'all wanna go somewhere fun?" Lauren asked and they cheered.

"Get yourself ready to see Spongebob and all that shizz." Dinah said entering the room and Diana jumped on Lawrence back.

"Okay, go!" Lauren said and they ran, Lawrence even ran with Diana on his back making her squeal.

They laughed and went to find their soul mates getting ready.

"Alright, I'm not wearing a dress especially while being pregnant." Normani said.

"Me either, I'm not wearing dress and black. Eww." Camila said throwing the dress.

"Hallo." Lauren greeted flopping on the bed and Dinah did the same.

"I'm bored, so that's why we are going to Nickelodeon." Dinah said

"Okay, we know." Lauren said.

"Get your asses dress." Camila said and they groaned while rolling out of bed.

When they finished getting dress, they got everyone situated in the car and drove to the place.

"Spongebob!" Lawrence squealed.

"Patrick!" Cameron squealed.

"Sandy!" Diana squealed.

"You guys are weird." Lucas said looking at his siblings.

He wish that he was actually his siblings, but Lauren and Camila make it feel like they are and he loves that.

"And we asked Ally to pick up your friends Lucas." Lauren said and Lucas smiled.

"Yay!" Lucas cheered.

Once the car stopped, everyone got out and was met with Ally. The four reunited and ran to the costumed people along with the other kids.

"They asked us to host the awards." Dinah said and Lauren nodded.

"Let's keep an eye on them as they go get ready." Normani said and Camila nodded.

Dinah and Lauren made their way to the building and the director directed them to where they suppose to go. They did everything to get set up and was given a card to read off of. Dinah ripped it because they are going to do it themselves. As they entered the stage, everyone screamed.

Disclaimer: I rarely watch award shows so bare with me for this one. Here we go.

"Hello kids and parents and teenagers." Dinah greeted.

"Kids, parents, and teenagers." Lauren corrected making everyone laugh.

"Whatever, are you ready for some fun?" Dinah asked and they cheered.

"Let's just get to the awards first, well that's what we are here for." Lauren said.

"Shut up, let me do my thing before you ruin it." Dinah said and everyone laughed again.

"Fine, go ahead Dinah Jane." Lauren said.

"Okay for the Kids Choice." Dinah paused.

"Then we have to do Teens." Lauren said.

"Okay, for the Kids Choice Award of 2019 favorite movie is..." Dinah trailer trying to open the envelope.

"Just stop, it's Avengers-Infinity War: End Game." Lauren said and Dinah huffed.

"I just got it open and she's right. Congratulations!" Dinah said and the actors/actresses for the movie jumped up to get on the stage.

Lauren hugged them and gave them the award. They even hugged Dinah.

"Thank you everyone, not just for the first movie award, but for the second." Chris Evans said and they cheered.

"Alright for the favorite movie actor awards..." Dinah said trail in off.

"He's standing right here." Lauren said ushering the award to Chadwick Aaron.

"Oh thank you, everyone." He said blowing them a kiss.

"Alright for our Actress..." Dinah said.

"Girl power." Lauren muttered.

"It's Beyoncé?" Dinah questioned.

"Really?" Lauren asked and she nodded.

"Probably for Lion King or something." Chris said and Lauren nodded.

"Beyoncé, who is sadly not here will get this award shipped or something." Lauren said with shrugged.

"Okay, so for..." Dinah said.

Skipping to the music awards. Because I'm not doing the video games and rest of the movie awards.

"Okay, these are the last of the awards." Dinah said.

"And just because let's invite our kids and the mother of them." Lauren said and they walked out making everyone cheer.

"Okay baby girl, open this when your auntie stop talking." Dinah instructed and Diana nodded.

"For the female actress is..." Lauren said.

"Auntie Camila!" Diana squealed and Camila jumped.

"Wait really?" Camila asked and Dinah took the card from her hands.

"Yep, Camila Cabello!" Dinah yelled and Lauren handed Camila the blimp making Camila koala hug her.

"Congratulations, baby." Lauren said in her ear and Camila thanked everyone.

"Now for the male..." Dinah said.

"Zayn Malik!" Lucas said and Zayn jumped from his seat.

"Dang, they got the two most hottest people on this Earth." Walker said.

"I know right." Ashley said.

"Well, I think your papa is one of them too." Walker said.

"I know right, I was thinking the same thing." Ashley said and Walker smiled.

Lucas rolled his eyes and ignore his friends.

"Now for the favorite song..." Lauren said.

"It's ayo, look it's your song." Dinah said.

"What I Need?" Normani asked and Dinah nodded.

"To Normani Kordei and Camila Cabello." Lauren said giving the blimp.

"Yeah, two." Camila said.

"Thank you everyone." Normani said.

"Last 3, favorite Music video." Lauren said.

"That's us, with the Angel video. Really guys?" Dinah asked and everyone cheered.

"Here's the proof that she's not lying." Lauren said showing them, Dinah gave Normani the blimp and continued.

"Alright, here we go. New artist of the year." Dinah said.

"Alessia Cara!" Lauren said and they clapped as she made her way to the stage.

"Thank you, everyone." She said and went to go sit down.

"Oh no, favorite collaboration." Dinah said.

"Look who it is." Normani said showing everyone the envelope saying Lauren and Camila.

"Oh wow, oh wow, OH WOW!" Lauren said.

"The movie has over 1 billion views." Normani stated.

"It's almost close to 2." Dinah said.

"Yeah Mama and Papa!" The kids cheered hugging them.

"Thank you guys so much-" Camila started, but was cut off when slime shot out and covered all of them on stage.

"Ah!" Cameron slipped making everyone laugh.

When the slime stopped they wiped it off their faces and Lauren spoke up.

"Have a great rest of the day." Lauren said and the crowed laughed.

A/N: This was terrible...😭😭😭