ONE

Emma was beyond happy, Marlon had rescued two people. She saw them as two new faces but he saw them as two new mouths to feed. Never the less she was joyful that she got to look after the child that couldn't be older than 7. After hearing he bit Ruby, Louis offered to help the blonde watch the kid. Not wanting her to suffer the same fate.

She grinned at the child who eyed her warily seated on a chair, he looked pissed off. "Hi!"

"Hi." The child replied narrowing his eyes at the friendly blonde, she grinned at him. Teeth showing.

"My name is Emma, this is Louis!" Emma said overly pronouncing, in hopes the child understood, she wasn't aware how he was raised maybe he was one of those feral children she used to read about.

Louis snorted at her voice she shot him a look, "Jesus Em, he isn't an alien."

She scowled at him looking back to the kid, "What's your name?" Emma asked, offering the child a bright smile.

"Aj." He spoke warily.

"So Aj, you like music?" Louis enquires with a grin. He moved towards the piano Emma following quickly.

"I don't know." He said jumping of the chair, cute. Blonde grinned at the boy moving closer to Louis, he didn't move and they were very close. She turned her head to him, a blush spread across his cheeks and he just faces the piano. That was just how Emma was, touchy and overly friendly. It often made the boys blush, other than Aassim who would shout at her for it.

"Move up." She looked to him disbelief lacing her features, he looked back at the girl.

"Oh- yeah- yeah of course, I'll just scoot my boot." Louis said with a cheesy smile and a small laugh.

"Weirdo." She said, moving up basically onto him again.

"Erm, There is a thing called personal space Em." Louis spoke raising his brows at the girl. "I mean I'm not complaining but your basi-" she let out a laugh shoving the boy.

"You wanna sit? There is enough room." Emma asked the small boy- Aj with a smile on her face.

He shook his head making her expression falter, "Why are you so happy?" The kid asked, he had never seen anyone smile so much in such little time.

"Now that's a question." Louis stated looking to the blonde girl. She shrugged at the boys.

"I'm always happy, it's in my blood." She grinned at them, the two boys sent each other looks. 

"Where's Clem? Clementine?" Aj quizzed the group.

"Oh no."

"Oh my darling, oh my darling, Clementine, you were lost and gone forever, dreadful sorrow, Clementine." This was one of Emma's favourite songs Louis sang. He was a great singer in her opinion, So was the girl herself.

"In a cavern in a canyon, excavating for a mine. Lived a miner forty-niner, and his daughter Clementine." Aj was in awe at the pair singing, Emma joined in on the second verse.

"I like music." Aj said, the pair stopped singing and playing the piano. Emma smiled at him, and slid away from Louis realising the close proximity they still held. She was often scolded for it. Emma stood of the seat walking over to Aj, Louis played a different song.

"Wanna dance, Aj?" The blonde asked kneeling down to the boy.

"Careful, Aj. Emma has two left feet." Louis spoke looking to the pair, she shot him another glare offering the shorter boy her hand.