FIVE

Emma stood over Marlon's grave, she was sad. Crying, again. Although she let out most of it last night. Her sadness. She loved Marlon, she never told him what he meant to her. She imagined if she lost Louis so she had to let him know, he was her best friend after all. Violet walked over, and Emma wrapped her arm around her. A moment later she pulled back, shooting Violet a small smile.

"Marlon was- i- oh god I can't, not for him." Violet explained moving away from the grave.

Louis let out a sigh, then Mitch spoke, "Oh god, they're here!"

"Just leave it," Louis sighed out walking over to Marlon's grave.

"They killed you best friend Louis, don't you care?!" Mitch shouted, Louis gritted his teeth and clenched his jaw in anger. Of course he cared, did no one listen to him last night? He probably cared more than anyone else.

"I'm sorry," Aj spoke. "I want to atone, what I did was wrong."

Clem looked down at him and then the group with a sad smile, "Oh- shit I- I can't." Louis said and walked around and away from the group. He was probably going to his Piano.

Everyone looked to Emma to see if she was going to follow, she would have but could see the look Mitch was giving Clem. She though it would be best if she stayed. "Sorry doesn't make it any better!"

"Marlon was a threat!" Clem argued, "Aj was just trying to protect me? To protect you all!"

"Yeah by killing our friend?!" Mitch said, Emma made her way over to him grabbing his arm.

"Breathe," she spoke, the girl knew of the anger issues all the kids possessed. Except Willy. These kids may seem nice but they all had a breaking point, Mitch was nearly at his and she was surprised Louis hadn't broke. He wasn't there for his anger though, more due to his sinister side. Louis may seem: funny, sweet and cute but Emma knew even he was a little twisted.

"You need to leave," Mitch said. "You killed our friend. They can't stay."

"What?" Violet asked shocked, "Marlon killed our friend, he killed Brody!"

"And Clementine had no problem throwing him out over it," Emma said, that was out of character for the blonde. She was angry.

"Y- you can't! That's different!" Clementine said looking scared, Violet groaned.

"They need to go."

"They can't stay."

"Kick then out!"

"No!" Ten shouted, Violet turned.

"We should have a vote, settle it fair." Assim said looking to the scared duo.

"Don't we get a say?" Aj asked sadly.

"No." Mitch denied quickly and bluntly. Violet ran a hand through her hair.

"Okay, then we vote." Violet explained, she looked to Clem and Aj. "Go back to the dorms, I'll come get you when the vote is done." Clementine nodded. "Ten, go get Louis- try to talk to him?" Violet asked, she knew how Emma felt on the matter, Emma would just convince Louis even more. Her statement probably turned half the group against Clem. Everyone saw Emma as a beacon, she knew what was right and wrong. But that wasn't true. Emma was human, they made mistakes and Emma was being put up on a pedestal.

When Louis returned they voted, "Raise your hand if you want them to leave?"

"It will be easier to count if we ask who wants them to stay, considering it is just you and Ten." Mitch explained with a smirk. Emma looked down. She was meant to be the innocent one, the angle and she wanted to sent them out, knowing what would most likely happen if they left.