Chapter 1

Friday Morning 8:50

Yn POV

You woke up of the smell of breakfast you smiled ear to ear.You started to get ready for school your  outfit was a striped black and white crop top with some shorts not too short but a good length then you put on your clear boots with yellow on the bottom and You put on some black socks.For your hair style you put your hair in two pig tails then wrapped them up.Then you applied some simple make up.You went down stairs to see your Grandma cooking."Morning Grandma" you said kissing her on the cheeck "Morning Love" she said kissing you on your cheeck and putting your food on the table.You sat down on the island and started to eat your food.When you got done you put your plate in the sink."Bye Grandma" you said walking out the house and hopping into your ford.You started to pull out the drive way when you felt something bounce off your car "Oh sorry Yn" you heard Daniel say "Its alright" you said look at your rear view mirror with your hands on the wheel.Daniel was your neighbor you never really talked to him other than saying hello or sorry.You never really had feelings for Daniel at all.You started to drive your way to school and when you got there you saw your bestie Kayla and Jaelyn waiting for you.You parked your car and grabbed your bag and walked towards your besties "Heyyy Yn!!!" They both said  "Heyyy!!" You replyed back while walking to your locker."Do you know what tomorrow is" Kayla asked you,like you didnt know "Of course;My birthday" you said closing your locker "Yess it is girl!!" she semi yelled "We got the invitations!!" Jaelyn said holding them up "Yup and the party is at my place" kayla said "Omg you guys are the best" you said hugging both of them "We know!!" They both semi yelled agian "Oh here comes your boo" Kayla said walking away with Jaelyn. "Hey babe *kisses you real good*" Henry your boyfriend said "mmm Hey babe" you replied you guys were standing in the hall way kissing.Henry had his hand on your butt and your hand was wrapped around his neck.*Ringggg* The bell for first period rung and Henry began to take you to class.You guys holding hand in hand smiling and blushing. You guys stopped at your first period door "Bye baby have a BEAUTIFUL day" Henry said before letting you walk in class.

~Lunch~

After you got all your text books you saw Henry and walked behind him and hugged him "Ready babe" he asked "Yea hold on i gotta use the restroom" you said walking in the restroom.You were now done using the restroom and you began to walked to Henry when you saw Daniel "Oh Hey Daniel" you said being nice "Oh Hey Yn have a good lunch" he said smiling "You too" you said walking to Henry "You ready now babe" he asked smiling "Yes Henry come on" you said grabbing his hand.You guys were on a lunch Date.You were at Pollo Trapica this was your favorite place to eat out at and he knew it.Your food was all ready and at your Table that Henry had for you.You guys were sitting done eating and talking.When it got silent Henry just starred at you for a while but you did the same.Henry leanded in for a passionate kiss and of course you did the same after 5 minutes of just making love with your mouth you guys started to head out and go back to class.

~after school~

You walked to your locker and saw Kayla and Jaelyn "Hey guys" you said putting your textbooks in your locker "Nothing how was lunch with your boo" kayla asked "well its was good and cute" you said walking out the building "auhh I see yall had a moment" Jaelyn told you "You can say that" you said blushing "Alright I gotta head home guys bye!" You said giving both of them a hug and leaving.

~At home~

I got home and parked the car and I saw Daniel walking by "Oh heyy Daniel" you said to him going in for a hug "Heyy Yn how was your day" he said giving you a hug "Well it was good and lunch was my favorite part, how was your day" I asked His phone started to ring "Oh excuse me yn I gotta go but heres my number text me later bye" with that he left.I walked inside the house and saw my grandma watching Tv "Yn how was your day" my grandma asked "Its was good how was yours" I asked giving her a hug "It was good, I was able to fix the garden" she said "Oh thats good" you said heading upstairs. You went up stairs and went in the shower when you got out you put your PJs on and chilled and eventually you fell asleep.

Hello readers I hope you loved this first chapter.Untill next chapter bye guys