Chapter 3 {Birthday Part 2}

~Same day~

Yn POV

You and Henry arrived at school.He was still talking but you didnt even listen to him at all.You grabbed your bag and you left the roses in his car because you didn't wanna take the roses to school.You left the parking lot and started to walk to the school entrance until you heard your name being yelled "Yn!!!" You heard then you turned around and saw your girls Jaelyn and Kayla.They ran up to you and gave you hugs and kisses "Happy Birthday Girl!!" they both yelledin your ear while they hugged you."Thanks you guys" you said smiling at them "Your welcome" they both semi-yelled again.They both handed you gifts Jaelyn got you a chocolate bar,20 dollars, and a necklace that was gold and said "Queen" on it.Kayla got you a snickers bar,your favorite perfumes, and 20 dollars.You guys walked to your locker and you remembered to send Daniel the details to your party "Hey Daniel, Im sorry about Henry and I but here are the details to my party.." you were trying to finish typing when you got picked up bridal style "Omg! What are you doing Henry!" You yelled he was caring you outside "Listen babe, Im sorry for what I did earlier I was just-" he said then got cut off "Insecure yea I understand" you said looking at him and him still caring you bridal style "Gimme kiss" Henry said trying to kiss you then you smashed your lips on his and you got tingly.Henry stoped and looked in you beautiful eyes "Yn I love you so much" he said you smiled and blushed at what he had just said to you "I love you too Henry" you said kissing him back then he put you down and broke the kiss and huged you tight.While you were hugging him you saw Daniel Walking to the library "Oh babe ill catch ya later alright" then you took off "Ok babe" you heard behind you.You walked in the library and saw Daniel holding a book and looking at the cover then he turned around and saw you you walked over to him to apologise about earlier because you didnt know if you sent that text or not.Then he hugged you?? "Oh uh Daniel im sorry for earlier" he said barking the hug "Its alright" he said looking at you "Oh here are the details to my party" you said before telling him.

~After School~

You arrived home and walked up stairs after greeting your grandma. You weren't gonna get ready for your party till 9 and its 2 now.You went to your computer and decided to video chat your brother.He picked up the video chat and you saw him and 2 girls naked walking around "Woooh Wooh!!" You said then your brother moved the camera and all you saw was him sitting there like nothing just happened "Yo bro was you busy or sum" you asked with a weirded out face "Girl watching acting like that fo yo ass got the same parts as them" he said you just rolled your eyes "And im not busy....anymore" He said smirking you just had to laugh at that "Oh HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER" your brother said screaming in the camera "Thanks love you bro" you said smiling "You better" he said you just laughed and rolled your eyes.

~a/n:Just wait till your party, And remember just vote or comment~

love you guys~angellifestyle