Chapter 2 {Birthday part 1}

Yn POV

You woke up knowing its your birthday before you checked your phone you walked to your bathroom and did your morning routine. When you walked out the bathroom your door was opening and you saw your grandma holding a muffin that had a candle in it that was lit "Happy 18th Birthday sweety" your grandma told you "Thank you Grandma" you said then you began to make a wish than blu out the candle.Your grandma gave you a kiss on the check then set your muffin on the night stand "Alright sweety go get ready" your grandma said leaving your room.Your outfit-(on the side).You were on your way out the door when you got a text "Hey yn meet me on my porch and Happy Birthday" the text was from Daniel you smiled that he remember your birthday.Henry was picking you up today and taking you to school.You walked across the street and saw Daniel holding pink roses and a small box."HAPPY BIRTHDAY YN!!" Daniel said smiling "Awh thanks" you said walking over to him and hugging him "Your welcome,these are for you" Daniel said handing you the roses and small box "Thank you" you said grabbing them you smiled ear to ear when you opened the box it was 3 backstage tickets to his concert.You never been to his concert so this was gonna be cool for you, you knew he raps and stuff but u never paid alot of attention to it."Oh this is cool I cant wait to go to your concert" you said excited "Yeah I really wanted you-" Daniel got cut off by a beeping horn.You turned around and saw Henry in his car looking fine as ever.Your boyfriend had the same skin color as Daniel but a little lighter and he had hazel eyes and a body that could have you dripping wet."Oh thats my cue bye Daniel, Oh and I want you to come to my party tonight ill text you the details after school" with that you left and you saw Henry get out the car."Um whats he doing" you thought "Happy Birthday Babe" Henry said hugging you that turned into a makeout session.You didnt even realize that you were in front of Daniels house while Daniel was still there you felt Henrys hands go lower.He never did this before.You knew exactly what he was doing he was trying to make Daniel jealous.You turned around when you heard a door slam. "What was that about Henry?" You asked getting in the car and feeling bad for Daniel because you madeout with your Boyfriend in front of him "So I cant kiss you babe" Henry said getting in the car "Its not that Henry its that we did that in front of Daniel" you said "Why do you care" Henry said driving "Wow Henry I care because thats rude and you must be very insecure since you have to do that" You said he was talking but you just put your headphones in and listened to some music.

~Authors note:Hey guys ima do your birthday in parts ok.Also plz vote and comment guys I would appreciate it.~