Chapter 4 {Birthday 3 Part}

Jaelyn POV

After class me and Kayla headed to Kaylas house to get yn's party all set up.It was around 3pm and we called up Usher, August,Young Thug,Nicki and more to perform.Yn's party was gonna be live asf.We gave inventions out to everyone at school.We even told people to bring people they know.

Yn POV

You just got out the shower and now getting ready for your party.You had on your dress shoes etc you looked so pretty (your outfit on the side).When you got done putting on the last bit of eos on and you went down stairs."Hey grama" you said walking over to her "well look at you,you look beautiful" your grama said "Thank you" you replied.You waited till jaelyn came to pick you up.While you waited you were watching 'Love and Hiphop of Hollywood" .After about 7 more minutes you heard a honk and knew it was for you "Grama im leaving love you see tou later" you said grading your purse "Alright hun have fun love you" she said while you left.You walked out the car and saw Jaelyn there outside of a limo with her dress on she had on a bright pink and gold short dress."Omg!! You look soo pretty  Yn!!" She yelled "thanks and you to,and dont tell me were riding in a limo riite" you asked looking at the purple limo "Thanks and Yes the hell we are" she said you were soo happy you got to arrive at Your own party in style.She opened the door and you got in the car Daneil,Henry,Gabby(Friend),and Katie (friend) were all in the limo "Omg hey guys" you said "Heyy Happy Birthday!!" They yelled,you sat in between Katie and Henry."Hey babe you look Beautiful!" He said while you blushed "Awhh thanks babe" you said kissing him on the lips "Yw" He said.

~You guys finally arrived at the party~

When you walked in the party was soo live.They were playing 'lifestyle' by young thug,there was like a mini bar,people having a good time.While you were walking in the Dj saw you and called you out "Everybody listen up!!! The birthday girl is in the building we gonna show her some love by wishing her a happy birthday n turnin up!!" The DJ said over the Mic "Happy Birthday yn" the crowd yelled you could feel all the love there was.

Daniel POV

Yn's party is going gr8 I'm really happy for her.While the party was going good I decided to use the men's restroom.While I was walking over there I heard moans n kisses so I decided to go check it out n I saw Henry and Katie???