Chapter 5 {Part 4 of Bday}

Yn POV

You where having the time of your life partying.It was live asf ! You had a couple drinks even though your not a drinker you just had to right now.While You were dancing some guy asked to dance with you."Yo wassup wanna dance?" That guy asked and of course you said yes, you were hella drunk.After you were done dancing you were looking for Henry because he's your boyfriend and hell its your birthday for sake.You walked towards the restroom n saw Daniel walking out the bathroom.

Daniel POV

I saw Yn walking towards the restroom.But Henry n Katie are still in there.Wtf am I gonna do? I told myself .Yn deserves the truth so I'm gonna tell her."Hey Daniel do u know where Henry is?" She asked "Yeah..well I saw n heard moans n kissing in the bathroom coming from Katie and Henry" I said in all honesty "Omfg!!!!" She said n ran into the men's bathroom as I did the same.Yn walked in there n kicked all the stall doors open till she found them too. When the stall door opened she saw them too.Henry sitting party on the tolite seat with no pants n Katie on his lap with no pants either and there back towards us. Yn walked into the stall n grabbed Katie by her hair n started throwing them hits! Then when she got done with That she went up to Henry n her eyes got watery n you could see all the hurt in those eyes of hers.Henry knew he fuked up bad n btw henry was standing up with pants on. When Yn wiped her face slowly Henry put his hands on her arm to comfort her but he didn't see her reach in her purse n grab a taser.

She tased henry but I wouldn't blame her . Yn ran out the bathroom n I ran after her she cryed in a corner on my shoulder for 3 minutes then said "You know what I'll cry over him later,its my fucking birthday damn it" she said and went into the crowd.

After the party....

Everyone that's was in the limo all went home and it was just you and Diggy in the car.Your eyes got watery because you were looking out the window thinking about what happened tonight with Henry&Katie " (yn) Sorry about him you dont deserve that at all" Daniel spoke "*sobs*..thank you ,it is what it is I can't do nothing about that other than just move on from it" "Daniel *sniffles* it hurts bc I trusted him and I got hurt and I was disappointed, I don't wanna cry over him but its just.....*breaks down*".Daniel scooted closer to you to comfort you.You were just letting it all out.Then the car came to a stop.You guys were in front of your house in the drive way."This is my stop ,thank you for everything Daniel Goodnight" with that Daniel said goodnight and you both parted your ways.

{a/n: Heyy!! I'm back guys sorry for the wait.For these coming up chapters IMA be more specific.Also let me know if you want me to continue putting the pics of ur outfits and stuff .Byee}

Xoxo~angellifestyle