Younger

Mercury POV

Over the years it was extremely hard to get used to all of the waking up early and always doing what adults said. More then once I was told that I needed to grow up or that I needed to stop crying like an bitch.

It hurt me a lot,but after an while I got used to it. By twelve I had an six pack. I broke two world records. One for running faster than most kids my age by a long time.

By fifteen I was very known by a lot of people. Having several medals and world records. After four years of being in the military camp I figured I was the least favorite sister. Which I was okay with. I was the oldest anyways. Bella was a handful to deal with. There was two things i did share with my mother and father. I was socially awkward to talk to if I didn't know you. Most of the time I was goofy and carefree around people I did know for a very long time.

Now twenty three years old I was beautiful and was in the military as an general. Did I mention I was the youngest female general in the USA. A lot has happened since I was eleven. I remember the hours that I was in the tattoo parlor getting an tattoo. The reason most soldiers got tattoos was so people could recognize you if you died during battle.

I traced over my tattoos thinking how much I was gonna miss my team. Screw the team there was my family. They all said they were going to visit me in Forks sometimes. I did cry when we all went our separate ways. We were all being given kinda like an vacation until they needed the special task force again. I tried to amagine what little old Bella looked like now.