Hot

I'm back sooner than I realized. So here is the next update. Please vote for me.

POV
I was confused when the whole room got quiet. One minute people were talking the next it was silent. I whistled trying to break the silence. Finally the man who I was supposed to meet said hi I'm Maxim. I saw a few surprised faces as soon as he talked. I said hello my name is Mercury Swan obviously. He smirked at me which I loved to see. Wait loved? I just met this guy a few seconds ago. What is happening to me?

He said so you have been in the military? I said no I wasn't with sarcasm as thick as the tension in the room. He smiled again. My inner goddess was basically drooling. I sighed and said,I think I should go to sleep. It's been a long night and I'm pretty tired. He nodded a little to eagerly which was a nice show to see. It was adorable.

I thought again no one as perfect as him wanted to be with someone like me. By that I meant no one wanted to deal with the anger issues me. I tried to not get so mad sometimes but it didn't always work. Military school tried everything to make me stop acting on my feelings. It all but worked. I sometimes just got so mad I had to punch something,shoot something,anything. Not only those things the feelings I buried deep inside of me. Locking the key away so I could deal with all my feelings.
I learned that trick when I was an teenager training.

I breathed in trying not to even start thinking about my time as training to be in the military. Maxim was looking at me worriedly and I said I guess I'm just tired. Bella piped in and said I'll show you where you'll be staying up. Thank you that would be wonderful Bella. She smiled slightly and I followed her. Once Bella showed me upstairs to the room I was staying in I was happy. Once I was in my temporary room I flopped on the bed. I didn't notice Bella was still there and I heard her chuckle slightly. I turned around a little bit and she said a few of us are going shopping. If I have to go I thought you have to too.

I groaned as Bella left. Bella knee I hated shopping as much as her. It wasn't that I had bad taste in shopping it's that when I like to go shopping I always have to buy something extra. Last time I went shopping with my friends I spent twenty five thousand dollars on something I would never use. I close my eyes thinking I would deal with tomorrow when it came.