Arguments (part 1)

Today was just your average Saturday afternoon. The sun was shining brightly kissing the world with its blinding rays. The clouds were moving fast, but peacefully across the planes of Hillwood.  It felt as if nothing could ruin this day for anyone. Not even us, but before we knew it we were fighting. We were both laying down on my bed watching television with one another. Arnold said he wanted us to spend time together since we were both busy studying because of testing. Helga suggested they watch a really bad horror movie just for kicks. The couple were cuddled up against one another laughing and every now and then sneaking kisses from one another. 

Everything felt perfect until Arnold's doorbell rang from downstairs. "I'll be right back Helga. You keep watching the movie okay?" he said kissing her forehead as he retreated downstairs to answer the door. As if timed perfectly Arnold's phone began to vibrate and ring as soon as Arnold left. Helga reached for his phone to see who was calling him so she could at least let him know. "Unknown number" it read in bold white letters. Helga shrugged and let it go to voicemail assuming whoever it was on the other line had the wrong number. Before Helga could set the phone down on the side table where it lied the phone rang again. 

Again the caller ID read "Unknown number" in bold white letters. Each time Helga tried to ignore his phone from the constant ringing she got irritated each time she heard it. Helga answered the phone annoyed that whomever it was continued to interrupt the movie. "Hello?" she answered cautiously

"Hey baby, I know that you're mad at me but please just give me a chance to make it up to you. I know you miss the little things we used to do together. You would be crazy not to want to take me back." a sexy feminine voice answered. This sent Helga flustered in the face and somewhat livid. ' who does she think she is calling my Arnold?!'

"Listen, honey, I think you have the wrong number because he's already spoken for" Helga stated proudly on her side of the line with a hint of cockiness in her voice. 'That's right sister Arnoldo is mine and has been for almost a whole year.' Helga chuckled to herself feeling far more superior then whoever the skirt was 

"Sweetie. Arnold is mine and always has been, so don't try to tell me anything about my handsome green-eyed god." she spat back at Helga with more than enough attitude. This argument between the two females went on for some time before Helga said enough was enough and she would confront football head about this mystery girl. As soon as Arnold got back from seeing who was at the door, Helga went completely berserk on him. Of course, Arnold was more confused than angry but after constantly being accused of "cheating" or "seeing other people" he was bound to get angry as well.

"Arnold who was that mystery woman on your phone? How does she know your name?!" Helga screaming out at him while poking his chest. "Helga, I have no idea who or what you're talking about!" he yelled back at her gently grabbing her wrist trying to stop her from being angry. "Look at me, Helga. Do I look like the type of guy who would hurt you in that way? Besides even if I were that type of guy I don't know who this mystery woman is." he said gently taking her hand into his

Helga sighed wanting to make peace with him but his phone rang again and she had a feeling it was the mystery woman again. Helga couldn't take anymore and told Arnold she needed a break from their relationship. Before Arnold could respond Helga ran out of his house in tears. 

"Helga..."