Growing Together

Ten years had passed and it was a special day for a certain someone. Yuna was turning twenty-nine today.

"Twenty-nine?! Jeez ya old lady." Po joked playfully. " I think I actually see some grey hairs. "

Yuna play shoved him. " Ah back off panda You're thirty-seven so ha. "

The Five were taking her down to Mr. Ping's for a birthday lunch. She had gotten pretty close with all of them even if she wasn't on the team per say.

"Happy birthday Master Yuna." Ping smiled bringing his Celebration Special. " Twenty-nine huh my , care to fill us in on the things you've done?"

Yuna tilted her head seeing the others curious.

" Ok. Well going back far as I can tell..."

She told them scattered memories of what exactly a strange animal like her got up to.

Much had changed including the villagers opinion of Yuna. Seems aligned with the Jade Palace was the best decision she made.

Sure she still gets a little bullied but Now she knows how to fight without violence.

Of course the village isn't all that changed. Shifu's moods had improved greatly as well.

Since the time in the Dragon Grotto he'd been searching for signs. Usually dropping small hints through sparring , though not always successful proved entertaining.

Perhaps he'd just imagined Yuna reacting to Tigress's moves? Oh well , either way no changing what he felt now.

Whether he was imprinting his feelings for Tigress or not he liked Yuna.  Simply couldn't decide whether to say so after before.

"Master Oogway..." Shifu came out of his thoughts seeing the turtles spirit .

" Long time no see old friend, you've grown...Finally." He teased.

Shifu play sighed. " After all this time That's what you..oh nevermind. Master I don't know what to do .."

" Ah yes the new girl Yuna hm? You did a great kindness taking her in. "

" Well yes but now ...I thought she might be.."

Oogway just smiled. " Let the truth come to You Shifu. For now ? Tell the girl how you feel."

Shifu looked away nervously . " But she's much younger and on top of tha- Oogway?"

Shifu looked around the peach tree seeing no one.

" Oh now that's just cruel." Shifu saw a bird eyeing something. "You see him? I don't."

He sighed watching as the others came home. Well Oogway was never wrong before.