Why Wouldn't I be

For awhile it seemed the crime slowed down abit. Not that it put the warriors at ease anyways.

Patrols continued as usual although Crane did notice Yuna acting odd. He wasn't the only one either .

"Are you alright you've been acting distant?"

" Oh I'm fine Crane. " She smiled sweetly. " You worry too much. "

"Uhuh... Well it's time for training with Shifu."

"You got it . "

During training it seemed normal. The Original members of the Five did their thing. Po show boated and annoyed Shifu until he called a hault.

"That's it for today. "

"Well I see he hasn't changed."

Shifu walked with Yuna. " Why would he change within a day? "

" Huh oh... Right because I see him everyday thereby know his ... Him. "

He looked up at her strangely. " Well I'd hope you would. Are you alright ? "

" Of course why wouldn't I be. " 

The day carried on much like that , the odd looks and such. The stranger playing Yuna was quite pleased with herself so far , that is until she had to make continuous excuses to not go on dates.

" You guys noticed something weird about Yuna lately?"

Po walked with the Five around the village one day on patrol.

" You mean dodging Shifu and glaring at you? Yup ." Monkey nodded buying some apples.

Viper shrugged. " Maybe she's just moody us girls get like that working so hard."

Po wasn't so sure. He thought back to this last month, finding Yuna in strange places. Most notably in the treasure troves of the palace.

"Ah! .... Seriously why do you do that?!"

Oogway chuckles having appeared of nowhere again.

" Because it is funny~. Now , do I have to tell you what you've already noticed? "

" No... But just to clarify? "

Oogway sighed. " That is Not Yuna. "

" I Knew it! But wait how can someone disguise themselves like Her?"

Oogway simply say there waiting for it. The moment Po realized he ran off.