Flight of Fancy

"You're getting rusty Dragon Warrior! And fat as well. " 

"Hey This? All muscle. " 

Yuna kick flipped the owl warrior named Fenghuang into the wall.  

"Fantastic Po how bout Working a little?!" 

Po huffed and resumed fighting.  The owl had been found breaking in the lower dungeons of the palace with a few Hawks.  While Po and Yuna fought her the others minus Shifu were chasing the Hawks from the more dangerous items. 

"What are they after?" 

"I don't know but they have a red box Monkey stop them!" 

Monkey did so stylishly with Mantis as the fights continued.  Once handled the warriors took stock of things. 

"Doesn't seem to be anything gone,  we'd better clean before Shifu gets-.... " Yuna groaned being kicked into a wall and out the side. 

"You little pest let's see how you like being ruined!" 

The ladies fight landed them in town where Yuna put up a good show,  that is until Fenghuang used the impossible moves. 

"I'll be back in ways you can't imagine. "

Yuna climbed out of the wrecked cart.  "Well not like I imagined That. " She flinched hearing a stern tone. 

"Nor did I.  "

After a long evening of explaining Shifu double checked the red box to find its contents safe. Of course then sending the Five to clean as he healed and lectures Yuna. 

"And furthermore.. "

"Shifu ok I get it I'm sorry. " 

He paused hearing the familiar tone and sat with her.

" Dear, I know that wasn't pleasant. It's ok to lose occasionally nothing was taken and you weren't hurt worse. "

She huffed still slightly smiling. " I guess, still not fair my work made no difference."

"It's not fair Master, I do all this hard core training and I Still lose. "

" Tigress there's no shame in it , you are training well. Let's go for a walk shall we? "

" Shifu? " Yuna looked at him curious why he dazed off.

" Apologies, dear why don't we go for a walk?"

She agreed and the two headed out for the Pool of Tears passing Po who was a little frantic.

"Ah the old ' walk it off' huh? You kids have fun but not too much you hear?"

"Po why are you weirder then usual? "
Po dragged Crane behind a pillar and showed him the box.

" You remember we said everything was here? Yeah uh... All but one Shift Stone ... "

He showed a simple rock painted with red.

" What?! We gotta tell Shi-!"

Po covered cranes beak. "No we got this uh look their with Fenghuang right? Just gotta follow the owl feather strewn road . "

Crane sighed. " Well I obviously don't have a choice. "