Sypnosis

BANGTAN SONYEONDAN, aka BTS is the most dangerous gang in the whole South Korea which handles the properties of Busan, Daegu, Gwangju, Ilsan and Gwacheon. They hold the title as the biggest influential group that shouldn't be messed up with. They proved their worth to the world and they lived their life to the point that they thought no one can defeat them.

And there came, RED VELVET.

RED VELVET was just a rookie all female gang that was underestimated before. considering the fact that they are all females. They created their group a year after BTS but after all the struggles and hardwork, they are now at the same level as BTS. Unbelievable as it may seem, but the girls can literally do everything the boys can. And because they are all goddesses, it adds up to their advantages of going up against the number one gang. They handle the biggest city in South Korea, Seoul and they have many allies. And when i say 'allies' they are too many of them.

EXO is one of them.

EXO is a one big heck of a gang, very famous and was on the first place before they went on hiatus. And now, with Red Velvet, they aim to take down BTS and after recovering, they decided to support the girl group instead. They are the brothers of red velvet but it doesn't mean that it's impossible for some of them to not feel any romanticism against one another.

And of course, speaking of brothers, here's another one. GOT7.

GOT7 is a rising gang that mostly focuses on some of the cities they handle. But still they support Red Velvet and their fight against BTS. It's because we can say that BTS is not really a kind and caring group of people. They are the exact opposite of these terms. Rude, snob, cruel and malevolent. Some of them also have love interests for the females, we can't prevent that (of course, the author is a hardcore shipper of Red Velvet x Male Groups that suits them so it includes the hottest male groups in town! ^_^)

With this cycle of love, hate and power, will these groups be able to do their roles and achieve their goals? Or everyone will just fall and be defeated by the power of love?

A BTS x Red Velvet x EXO x GOT7 Fanfiction.