One

"Pawn, in position."

"Bishop, calculate the area in 3."

"Copy."

"7 men out in front. Knight, at 11 o' clock"

"All down. Pawn, cover the area at 6."

"Done."

Everyone suddenly heard static noises from the other line of their earpieces. The Pawn's face scrunched in dislike.

"What the hell was that?"

"I wouldn't mind your tone but please watch your language maknae"

"Whatever Olaf unnie"

The one that she called Olaf just laughed at the other line as the maknae said those words. She is the most disciplined member of their gang, she wouldn't like to hear some inappropriate words, most likely if it is muttered by their own maknae, the youngest among them.

"By the way, what was that about, Bishop?"

"The signal's been hacked, Knight."

"Can you determine who and where is it from?"

A few minutes past and there's still no response from the hacker of their gang.

"Bishop?"

"I knew it."

"Huh?"

The Bishop sighed and all of the remaining members sensed her distress towards whatever that interrupted their hacker from doing her work.

"What's the matter unnie?"

"Some dinomel decided to join the mission, Pawn. Please inform King and Queen regarding this."

"Are they enemies? Are they too dangerous?"

"Since when did we encountered someone not dangerous, Pawn?"

"You have a point, Olaf unnie."

"Knight? What happened to you?"

"I've already informed King and Queen, unnie"

"Where's Knight? Why isn't she responding at all?"

"Hooh! Knockout!"

The other two were suddenly startled when Knight suddenly spoke directly on her earpiece.

"Oops, sorry I just brought down those assholes."

"Back to the topic, Bishop, who is that person that wants to join the mission?"

Wait, Dinomel? Does it mean it's...

"HELLO LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Shut the marshmallows up, Kim Jongdae!!!"

And there goes their ears being wrecked by their voices. The Bishop of their Pack is their hacker. If you thought hackers are silent people then you thought really really wrong. Bishop's voice is soothing and angelic but she is really talkative. She likes to blabber things and with her together with Kim Jongdae, the talkative one in the Pool, is real chaos.

"Marshmallows? Where do you even get that thing up?"

"Of course in the supermarket, duh!"

"Stop being so sappy, Wendy" [Sappy sappy, too cutie cutie~ XD]

The bishop, also named as Wendy, rolled her eyes once she heard Jongdae's words. This Dinomel really doesn't fail on pissing her off with his irritating voice.

"Shut up Chen"

"Where's the oppa, Wendy? I'm older than you remember?"

"I will never ever call you oppa you--you...Fungus!"