Five

"Queen, we're gonna pair you to the King of Hearts."

"Bet she will have a hard time for the flirt."

"Bet she will fall for him first."

"Bet I will accomplish this first before all of you."

"You wish, Queen."

Park Sooyoung is indeed the definition of a sexy dynamite. Eyes all over her, ogling and staring predatorily are proofs of it.

She walked leisurely inside the loudest and wildest club there is, wearing the raciest and skimpiest dress she owns, a spaghetti strapped body-fit rainbow dress that reaches the skin above her upper thigh.

"Hello, hun. Mind treating some drinks?"

The man asked only nodded in return, ogling at Sooyoung in a daze, and turned to ask for the waiter to attend to whatever Sooyoung wants.

That's just how powerful Sooyoung's sex appeal is. Better than any woman out there, but on the same league as her gang. Even though she is young, albeit the second youngest of the gang, her specialty is seduction, maybe that made her the Queen of the Pack.

Sipping from her now drink for the night, her bloody lipstick stained the glass, and caught the eyes of others. She licked on her lower lip as she wandered her gaze around the club. It was packed as usual, and many bachelors are gathered around, which made her delighted as she wanted to catch some fishes in this sea for her list but a mission just had to interrupt her hunting.

Upon wandering her gaze, she finally spotted the target she was partnered with, sitting like a boss on a leather couch on the VIP section of the club with bundles of women around him, trying to get at least a bit of his attention.

With that beautiful face, everyone can be swooned easily. Sooyoung was adding a point to his visual scoreboard. Well, it should receive a perfect score already, but of course the female wouldn't let that easily.

So she stood up from her seat, drinking a bit more from her drink, before pecking the cute male who bought it free for her on the cheek, earning a slight hitch of his breath.

Sooyoung proceeded to walk towards the attention stealer's direction, and stopped when she is at his front, a few meters away from his crossed legs.

The male immediately noticed the sexy woman in the near distance. His interested gaze lingered on her thick, long and creamy legs, going up to her wide hips, small waist and up to her breasts, and finally to her face.

And he let out an bemused smirk on that sexy thick lips.

"Well well well, what do we have here? Isn't it the Queen of the Pack of Chess right at my front? The ever so sassy and bewitching member of the Pack, what can I do for you?"

Sooyoung replied back with her own smile, "Do you mind if I join you?"

The sitting male's right eyebrow rose, as he pushed the woman beside him, earning a yelp from the poor woman. He patted the vacant spot beside him, gesturing for Sooyoung to sit beside him.

"Come here, sweetheart."

Yeah, he was really a certified flirt, the woman added another check for the right information on her checklist about this man.

He was willing to let go of a smaller fish for a much bigger one. He can't let this opportunity go to waste now that the woman herself is offering her presence, and not everyone gets a chance to receive it.

That's why he will.

Sooyoung smile in delight and sat beside the beautiful man, and people around the club watched in awe for a sight of a beautiful man with an equally beautiful woman sitting side by side and you can't deny the growing passion and desire between the two.

"So what would you like for a drink, m'lady?"

"I just had one a while ago, what do you suggest?"

The male leaned closer to the woman, tilting his head sideways so he is directly facing her face.

"I suggest a much stronger drink, ya know, to spice up things later on."

Sooyoung looked back at his eyes, and saw something that interested her. it was something akin to hers, that made the two of them a complement for the other.

This is going to be fun.

The male a few centimeters from the female studied her for a while now. Since the time she entered the bar, stopped by the bar to get a drink and noticing him.

"I'm sure you already knew me."

"Yep. Everybody does."

"I also know you."

"Yep. Everybody does."

"A bit conceited now, aren't ya?"

"So are you."

Seokjin chuckled at the quick responses from Sooyoung. She is cute and sassy at the same time, one of those unique girls you can't easily find how much you search.

That makes Sooyoung desired by most men.

Her everyday advantage she can always use against her targets.

"Kim Seokjin, the king of Hearts of the House. One of the four primary kings and controls a fourth of your gang. Beautiful and handsome at the same time. Have I forgotten a detail?"

The male, now known as Kim Seokjin put on a smile towards Sooyoung.

"Your descriptions are precise and accurate, as expected from a rival gang."

"Bold of you to invite a rival when you knew her real identity."

"Let's just say that you're too attractive to resist. I can't waste the opportunity if the grain is the one coming for the rooster."

"Well, I may say you're also too good looking to ignore, honey."

"Same reasons, same purpose, same actions, I guess?"

Sooyoung moved a bit towards the other, her fingers caressing the fabric of his expensive suit up until his necktie, where she gripped on and pulled him near her face.

Seokjin felt Sooyoung's breath fanned his face, a sweet scent of kiwi overwhelmed his senses, it added up to his desire to claim the woman before him.

She's too attractive and alluring.

He's too beautiful and delicious.

Two adults overwhelmed with desire and passion, self-control was much required or else someone will take the consequences.

"You sure you can play with fire, Queen?"

"More than certain you are, King of Hearts."

▣◈☆♤♧♡◇♟♜♞♛

I felt a little sinned for making Sooyoung as seductive for our dad of puns. Welps. Don't forget to vote and leave comments for me! Thank you for reading this book!

-TrixieDepra